• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Never trust a midget or dwarf like Anthony Fauci

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So his height relates to his medical expertise how?
He has been a midget his entire life, no one wanted him on a sports team and his wife must like his midget wee wee. Now he is seeking the spotlight and sees his chance to become important by running the anti disease program against a fake disease that he helped create the hysteria against.

Flu deaths 30,000
C19 deaths 2100

Fear the flu and midgets who make up stuff to look important

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Winston is propagandized by fox news and his adoration of Dotard. I call it the 'Jim Jones Effect'.

Any intervention would be fruitless, since there are so many afflicted.
Why was there no intervention in 2018 when 80000 Americans died?

Adding that 57000 Americans died in the entire Vietnam war

Be specific

write on

Senator

FakeName

Governor
He has been a midget his entire life, no one wanted him on a sports team and his wife must like his midget wee wee. Now he is seeking the spotlight and sees his chance to become important by running the anti disease program against a fake disease that he helped create the hysteria against.

Flu deaths 30,000
C19 deaths 2100

Fear the flu and midgets who make up stuff to look important
So you are saying Corona virus is fake and Fauci is responsible for promoting hysteria over this fake virus because he is short and is compensating?

Is that really your position?

write on

Senator
Why was there no intervention in 2018 when 80000 Americans died?

Adding that 57000 Americans died in the entire Vietnam war

Be specific
Question; Since dotard, right wings and fox news like to compare it to the flu, why aren't businesses shut down during the flu season?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Question; Since dotard, right wings and fox news like to compare it to the flu, why aren't businesses shut down during the flu season?
That is the point silly 80,000 Americans died from the flu in 2018 and nothing was shut.

Do explain

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
So you are saying Corona virus is fake and Fauci is responsible for promoting hysteria over this fake virus because he is short and is compensating?

Is that really your position?
C19 is not fake it is real and it is as dangerous as the common cold. What escaped in china killed every person who caught it, so they are blaming C19 in order to hide the real biowarfare germ

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Oh......so it is man made, bio warfare now?

Did Anthony Fauci help make it, or was it George Soros?
It always was manmade, not c19 but the real germ that escaped in china. Or do now believe everything that Trump says now?

Or do we have some new government that always tells the truth now

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I did, twice, in my replies to you, kid.

Tough question, eh?
You provided no link in the above post because you have nothing. That said are you implying that if you do include a link that everything on the internet is real?

Grow up little girl

FakeName

Governor
It always was manmade, not c19 but the real germ that escaped in china. Or do now believe everything that Trump says now?

Or do we have some new government that always tells the truth now
Really so it was manmade? Who made it?

Was it Fauci, George Soros, perhaps Hillary Clinton invented it in the basement of the DC pizza place where she was running her child sex ring.

Tell us all about it.

write on

Senator
You provided no link in the above post because you have nothing. That said are you implying that if you do include a link that everything on the internet is real?

Grow up little girl
I did. But that's irrelevant for the time being.

I want to read your answer as to why businesses aren't shut down during the flu season but are during the covid-19 pandemic?

Be specific.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Really so it was manmade? Who made it?

Was it Fauci, George Soros, perhaps Hillary Clinton invented it in the basement of the DC pizza place where she was running her child sex ring.

Tell us all about it.
It is unclear who made it though it may have escaped from the lab in china because Chinese retards sold dead monkeys from the lab at the market.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I did. But that's irrelevant for the time being.

I want to read your answer as to why businesses aren't shut down during the flu season but are during the covid-19 pandemic?

Be specific.
Because Trump was not running for reelection then as he is now.

The Muller report increased trumps approval and the impeachment increased it more. Funny how no dems are arguing with Trump shutting the borders now huh...

LOL