• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New Autism study indicates prenatal origin

fairsheet

Senator
Children's exposure to heavy metals of all sorts, including mercury, have been declining for decades now. That decline coorelates remarkably, with this presumptive INcrease in Autism.

This suggests perhaps, that mercury, lead, and whatever else.....may actually be the cure for Autism!

Hmmmm

Mayor
The link was to demonstrate that correlation doesn't always mean much. "While I agree that many correlations seem to be unconnected", yet you go right on to draw a connection based upon a correlation (that you believe but hasn't been proven).

1 in 25K has become one in 68. So what. I am guessing that 1000 years ago, the number of diagnosed autism was 0 in the whole world. Nothing you have said indicates a causal relationship between vaccinations and autism.

fairsheet

Senator
The link was to demonstrate that correlation doesn't always mean much. "While I agree that many correlations seem to be unconnected", yet you go right on to draw a connection based upon a correlation (that you believe but hasn't been proven).

1 in 25K has become one in 68. So what. I am guessing that 1000 years ago, the number of diagnosed autism was 0 in the whole world. Nothing you have said indicates a causal relationship between vaccinations and autism.
It's interesting to note that at the same time medical advances have given us more vaccines, they've also enabled us to recognize and diagnose more cases of Autism. Hmmm