• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New Ebola outbreak reported in Congo, WHO says

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
here, you lazy f......

Trump cited projection models that said potentially 2.2 million people or more could have died had the country tried to “wing it” and not put social distancing measures in place. “I kept asking and we did models,” he said. “These are 2.2 million people would have died.

“And so, if we could hold that down, as we’re saying, to 100,000 – it’s a horrible number, maybe even less, but to 100,000, so we have between 100 [thousand] and 200,000 – we altogether have done a very good job.”

So...you feel free to spin THAT complete statement as 'Trump said if 100,000 people die, he did a good job'. Anyone with even a 3 year old mentality knows what was said, and meant.
there you go, you did it for me. Just like I said. Class dismissed. :)

trump loses. And so do you.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Over 100,000 deaths later, maybe he sure handled COVID-19 wrong.

Obama kept the last Ebola outbreak in the US to 2. Maybe trump should ask him for advice on keeping us safe.
Maybe Trump can get Ebola patients and bring them here too. How long did Obama wait to close the country?

Bugsy McGurk

President
you are dismissed for thinking 100,000 deaths compared to over 2 million ISN'T a win.

I'm relatively sure the other 1,900,000 living people agree with me.
Of course, having a mere handful of US deaths would have been far better yet. But GOP cultists set the bar VERY low for their cult leaders.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
you are dismissed for thinking 100,000 deaths compared to over 2 million ISN'T a win.

I'm relatively sure the other 1,900,000 living people agree with me.
Considering how many deaths weren't primarily from Covid as well.

It takes under a 60 I.Q. for someone to blame a virus on any president. Just the facts.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Considering how many deaths weren't primarily from Covid as well.

It takes under a 60 I.Q. for someone to blame a virus on any president. Just the facts.
So what’s the real death toll?

anytime is ask that, the con runs to their safe space and can’t reply.

Also dismissed. :)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
no one excused anything, except in your tiny little mind. The fact the death toll was NOT 2,000,000, but only 100,000 IS a good thing. Duh. It's not that deaths were good, but the smaller number of deaths compared to the predictions is good.

Even a partisan hack like you should be able to comprehend that. But,. that would mean setting aside your stupidity and hate. Cant have than, now can we.
Of course social distancing prevented the number from being higher. But nobody would call 100,000 dead Americans a win. Not even trump. He called his shot, then missed it. His metric, not mine.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Of course social distancing prevented the number from being higher. But nobody would call 100,000 dead Americans a win. Not even trump. He called his shot, then missed it. His metric, not mine.
Like I said, you can spin it however you want...you can ignore all the quote made at the same time that doesnt support your narrative all you want. The world knows how stuid you are being with this.

dismissed.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Like I said, you can spin it however you want...you can ignore all the quote made at the same time that doesnt support your narrative all you want. The world knows how stuid you are being with this.

dismissed.
trump set the bar. Trump didn’t hit the bar. He loses, as do you.

several estimates showed 50,000-60,000, as well, noticed you left those out. LOL.

Dismissed. Run along.