• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New era of Racism? I like it. I need it.

reason10

Governor
he is as fake and as blatantly trying to con easily fooled trump voters into thinking he is authentic as those goofy black ladies Diamond and Silk. so obviously playing a game, like those goons that show up on Jerry Springer who are obviously phony and fake.
You REALLY hate blacks, don't you?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Your video here has been outed, he admitted he was paid to do that rant and thinks it's funny how many right wingers believed him, lmao

EatTheRich

President
Just remember this fact:

1. Obama and the Democrats had NOTHING to do with this.

2. You liberals want those uppity blacks out of work, poor and back on the welfare plantation.

Some things change over the centuries, but Democrat racism remains constant.
Black unemployment when Obama took office: 12.6%
Black unemployment when Trump took office: 7.8%
Black unemployment today: 5.5%

EatTheRich

President

Everyone liked this man before he defeated Hillary KKK. Now the liberals want him dead.
He was endorsed by the KKK and called marchers in a march organized by the KKK and its allies “very fine people.” He won the Ellis Island award for being of German heritage and for making investments that helped develop NYC.

reason10

Governor
well, to put it in terms even you might understand, a black or latino or a woman or a muslim or a middle class or working poor person voting for Trump is like a jew in Germany circa 1935 voting for Hitler.

does not compute.
More and more blacks and latinos are NOT poor, thanks to Trump (something NO DEMOCRAT achieved for them over the last sixty years.)

It's slow progress, but minorities are starting to realize the folly of believing in the DemoEdited.

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
are you saying that is why you respond with "racism" so much when people are just stating facts?
So far, you libs have lost every argument since Trump took the oath of office and all you idiots can come up with is racism.

Seriously?

Edited

reason10

Governor
He was endorsed by the KKK and called marchers in a march organized by the KKK and its allies “very fine people.” He won the Ellis Island award for being of German heritage and for making investments that helped develop NYC.
Trump NEVER called racists "very fine people."

Sometimes, you liars cross the line. (Sometimes? It's more like EVERY DAY.)

The only racists are Democrats.

llovejim

Current Champion
I don’t think it’s the same.

Racism is not Trump’s most popular promise. He cannot be counted on to make the racist decision, although he often does.

(A minority of) Black people support Trump for a variety of reasons. They support certain tax cuts, or deregulation. Or they feel he will keep abortion illegal, defend the right to bear arms, protect the Republican Party, or make the streets safer. Maybe they thought he would make the situation better with jobs or health care or immigration. Or they wanted to vote against Obama and/or Clinton and against the Wall Street-Capitol Hill-Silicon Valley-Hollywood nomenklatura. Mostly the same reasons some white people support Trump.
why did you quote me when talking about trump being a racist, which he is, or how that makes black people vote for him, which no one would ever say because it is too stupid? not sure what your point is or why you quoted what I said before you made it. anyone who does not believe trump is racist is just not paying attention. he is as racist as he is bigoted. he demeans and insults black people the same as latino or muslim. and poor people. he has about as much compassion for people who are not rich, much less for the poor, as Marie Antoinette, and would be just as comfortable telling them to just eat cake. he is not only a white supremacist, he is a rich supremacist. he actually judges people by how much money they have or their family has, like an idiot. he does not even care for his base, who are mostly poor or middle class at best, at best high school graduates, the kind of people and men who, if Ivanka had brought one home as her boyfriend, Trump would have hit the roof, because he was not rich, or a graduate of a prestigious college and had no rich or famous relatives. he would have freaked out about a non-college, non-rich white guy Ivanka brought home almost as much if she brought home a black guy or a latino or muslim.

reason10

Governor
why did you quote me when talking about trump being a racist, which he is, or how that makes black people vote for him, which no one would ever say because it is too stupid? not sure what your point is or why you quoted what I said before you made it. anyone who does not believe trump is racist is just not paying attention. he is as racist as he is bigoted. he demeans and insults black people the same as latino or muslim. and poor people. he has about as much compassion for people who are not rich, much less for the poor, as Marie Antoinette, and would be just as comfortable telling them to just eat cake. he is not only a white supremacist, he is a rich supremacist. he actually judges people by how much money they have or their family has, like an idiot. he does not even care for his base, who are mostly poor or middle class at best, at best high school graduates, the kind of people and men who, if Ivanka had brought one home as her boyfriend, Trump would have hit the roof, because he was not rich, or a graduate of a prestigious college and had no rich or famous relatives. he would have freaked out about a non-college, non-rich white guy Ivanka brought home almost as much if she brought home a black guy or a latino or muslim.

Only Trump's critics are racist. All of them.

EatTheRich

President
Trump NEVER called racists "very fine people."

Sometimes, you liars cross the line. (Sometimes? It's more like EVERY DAY.)

The only racists are Democrats.
Why did you say he never called racists fine people and then provide a video of him doing just so?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
So what happened to Kanye West - it seems he has seen the light......whoops

30 OCTOBER 2018 • 10:31PM

Donald Trump appears to have lost the backing of his most high-profile supporter, as Kanye West announces that his burgeoning political activism is over and adds: "I've been used".

The 41-year-old rapper had ignored the entreaties of his fellow musicians and decided to openly endorse Mr Trump, visiting him in Trump Tower before his inauguration and in the White House on October 11.

West held forth, in a surreal, televised, Oval Office encounter, on prison reform, slavery and poverty reduction in his hometown of Chicago.

On Tuesday evening, in a series of Twitter posts, West said he had had enough, implying that his views had been misconstrued.
Did you see the SNL skit of Kanye West and Jim Brown meeting with Trump in the Oval office? I laughed so hard, my sides hurt.