• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NEW - Large German health insurance company analyzed data from 10.9 million insured individuals regarding vaccination complications.

God of War

Governor
The truth will be heard.

Disclose.tv

NEW - Large German health insurance company analyzed data from 10.9 million insured individuals regarding vaccination complications.

"According to our calculations, we consider 400,000 visits to the doctor by our policyholders because of vaccination complications to be realistic to this day. Extrapolated to the total population, this value would be three million," says BKK board member Andreas Schöfbeck in a report by WELT.

"The numbers that resulted from our analysis are very far away from the publicly announced numbers. It would be unethical not to talk about it."

The new data is an "alarming signal," adds Schöfbeck.

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/plus237106177

Colorforms

Senator
That always gets me. "we aren't telling you stuff you should have probably known and we should have ethically told you about because we were afraid someone might spin it", As if not telling us isn't just as manipulative.

It's just a BS ma;de up excuse anyway.

God of War

Governor
That always gets me. "we aren't telling you stuff you should have probably known and we should have ethically told you about because we were afraid someone might spin it", As if not telling us isn't just as manipulative.

It's just a BS ma;de up excuse anyway.
The best case scenario for them is that they don't trust you to be smart enough to look after yourself. And that is bad enough. They need to be made irrelevant.

Colorforms

Senator
The best case scenario for them is that they don't trust you to be smart enough to look after yourself. And that is bad enough. They need to be made irrelevant.
This whole left wing covid campaign has been nothing but an effort to manipulate the public into doing things that aren't even beneficial. They have been lying literally non-stop since the pandemic began.

People aren't as stupid as democrats would like to believe they are. I think they believe people are stupid because democrat supporters are that stupid.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Laugh all your way to the ER, @middleview. Don't worry abou' dit and go get your booster.
I've lost two uncles, the father of a friend and the sister of another to covid. None vaccinated. I've known a few who were vaccinated and got sick, but none bad enough to be hospitalized.

I got the Pfizer vaccine and the booster and if another is needed I'll get that one too.

God of War

Governor
I've lost two uncles, the father of a friend and the sister of another to covid. None vaccinated. I've known a few who were vaccinated and got sick, but none bad enough to be hospitalized.

I got the Pfizer vaccine and the booster and if another is needed I'll get that one too.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have a friend who got Guillain-Barre syndrome from being vaccinated in boot camp after enlisting in the navy. He was permanently partially disabled and one leg is withered and weak. So?

There are hazards with any medication. The scientists work to improve them as we discover the issues. There have been a small number of people who have suffered a reaction. I was sick for two days after the shingles vaccine. I'd rather that than suffer shingles.