• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Aha,! My sons both work in pubs. The older one is under manager of the finest real ale pub in town !
I like the cut of your jib! (and theirs).

Welcome aboard! And remember, we're all jerks here...feel free to remind me of that fact from time to time. :)

Final comment: Manchester City, thumbs up. Manchester United, bilge (or bollocks if you prefer).

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Hello everyone ,
After following PJ as a guest for a little while I have taken the plunge and joined ! I see that I am no longer quite the latest member , so I had better get around to announcing my arrival. I am still working on a suitable avatar but have used one for now from the ancient world. I have already started by posting on the posts relating to international trade agreements upon which some of you have been kind enough to comment . I have also put up some posts on the recent passing of David Bowie. So you in posts ! :)

I was trying to drink an awful cup of tea down the bar !
Queen T. said ( on the phone) , you are being to English , complain. So I Had a moan about it and they gave me an umbrella to get home in the rain .
Welcome...

A bad cup of tea? In England? Oh my...thought that was a US issue...

I like the cut of your jib! (and theirs).

Welcome aboard! And remember, we're all jerks here...feel free to remind me of that fact from time to time. :)

Final comment: Manchester City, thumbs up. Manchester United, bilge (or bollocks if you prefer).
Jut of your jib ? A nautical man I see! With an interest in football

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Jut of your jib ? A nautical man I see! With an interest in football
I'm a sucker for almost any sport (ok, curling just doesn't seem to be growing on me). Although over a couple of pints, even viewing folks sliding backwards while sweeping back and forth has its merits. Any excuse to hoist the glass, eh?

At any rate, I'm glad you found your way here. QT is a nice lady. We don't always agree on our politics, but she's nearly always gracious and respectful. That's good enough for me. :)

I'm a sucker for almost any sport (ok, curling just doesn't seem to be growing on me). Although over a couple of pints, even viewing folks sliding backwards while sweeping back and forth has its merits. Any excuse to hoist the glass, eh?

At any rate, I'm glad you found your way here. QT is a nice lady. We don't always agree on our politics, but she's nearly always gracious and respectful. That's good enough for me. :)
I am sure Queen T is purring as she reads these posts :)