• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New Posters

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Land sakes and tarnations..

Glad that's over...

I was almost forced to use my favorite word...
When I was five-years-old, my grandmother would say Oh Pshaw when she got frustrated. I never asked her but I always wonderd if that was like a clean version of Aw F**k.

Jen

Senator
I pretty much don't post to the socks. They really aren't worth it and so far, anything I've seen from them is merely flailing about and weak.
Same here. I don't post to socks or trolls. No reason to do that at all. And of course it's my opinion as to which posters apply, but...........I have the right to my opinion.:)

Jen

Senator
When I was five-years-old, my grandmother would say Oh Pshaw when she got frustrated. I never asked her but I always wonderd if that was like a clean version of Aw F**k.
If your grandmother was anything like my mother she just said "Oh Pshaw" and that's all it meant to her....................my mom said "Crap" and thought it was a dice game until my dad whispered to her that it was "something else. A BM"...........:oops: Boy was she surprised to find that out.