• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New stock market records set today in both the Dow and S&P 500

Bugsy McGurk

President
He has a point. Inflation means higher stock prices too.
Nah, there’s no direct correlation. If someone wants to bitch about the global inflation, they should do so. Soaring stock prices are good nonetheless - an indicator of our overall fantastic economy.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Again, you are merely celebrating the decline in the value of the US dollar. THAT is "zombie" behavior...
FYI, I did no such thing. You should see someone for your psychotic delusions. And perhaps add grief counseling for your feelings about the soaring stock markets.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
FYI, I did no such thing. You should see someone for your psychotic delusions. And perhaps add grief counseling for your feelings about the soaring stock markets.
Actually that is precisely what you did. You just aren't smart enough to understand that was what you were doing with that OP. No problem, Good thing I was here to explain it to you (as usual).

Bugsy McGurk

President
Actually that is precisely what you did. You just aren't smart enough to understand that was what you were doing with that OP. No problem, Good thing I was here to explain it to you (as usual).
Your constant lies about what people say prove beyond doubt that you just can’t honestly debate anything. A trait that is common to all Trump cultists,