• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New stock market records set today in both the Dow and S&P 500

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes, any decently intelligent 10th grade economics student would know that the "pandemic" induced slowdown was artificial and the economy would come roaring back as soon as the jack booted coviscts got their feet off the necks of the businesses, but not your man Brandon. Never let a "crisis" go to waste, even if the government created it. The last thing we needed post-covid was massive deficit spending, but your man Brandon took the opportunity to spend trillions on pie in the sky green initiatives that do nothing to, well, produce anything (that anyone really wants). That and trillions more in "social welfare" spending and the ingredients for out of control inflation was in the oven turned all the way up.

So you are suggesting the members of the eurozone aren't deficit spending?

Euro zone to tighten fiscal policy in 2024, some still to spend too much -Commission | Reuters

Oops!
Are you suggesting Trump wasn't deficit spending?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I like Newsome, California and like it that fast food workers are getting some decent money. Republicans these days not only support scumbag Trump but have no ideas except taking women‘s rights away, sucking up to the ultra wealthy and world scum like Putin. They obviously hate America and run around like a bunch of chicken littles screaming that the sky is falling and that our country sucks. These aren’t the Reagan Republicans we all remember, these Trumpy guys are a bunch of whiney bitches on steroids.
Yeah, Joey is just wonderful
The SEC moves to regulate the future of farming (msn.com)

and makes Jimmy Carter look GREAT

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Even though Trump's was $9trillion..
Yeah that makes all the sense.
If you would go back and reread my posts on the matter, I clearly said his weren't as inflationary because, unlike Biden, his economic agenda was not anti-supply-side. So while I am certainly not trying to defend Trump's deficits, I'd like to at least keep the discussion within the vicinity of what I actually said. It's the supply-side, stupid.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah, Joey is just wonderful
The SEC moves to regulate the future of farming (msn.com)

and makes Jimmy Carter look GREAT
Jimmy Carter looks better and better as time goes by. He was a pretty damn good farmer in his day and also a nuclear physicist. If states like California, Arizona, Nevada had done what he advised back in 1977 and required solar power on all new buildings and every new home, we would be selling power to the country instead of importing from foreigners a long time ago. Carter was undermined and sabotaged by Bush regarding the hostages in Iran too.

Biden inherited a bag of shit from moron, know nothing blowhard Trump and has navigated through some pretty dangerous times here in America and around the world. I like his policy of upgrading our infrastructure and catering more to American workers instead of selling out to corporations, bank percentage swindlers and tax dodging billionaires. Also, Biden is far more likely to nominate judges who have respect for the US Constitution especially as it pertains to women‘s rights, voting rights and workers rights.

The whole story regarding Biden’s presidency has not been written yet. He has been trashed by the media and blamed for any negative trends since he took office. But instead of whining like a bitch and calling the press “enemy of the people” Biden and his team have focused on the job at hand and taken us forward. If he gets re-elected and gets rid of the destructive do nothing ass holes who now control congress, Old Joe and his team could have an amazing second term.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you would go back and reread my posts on the matter, I clearly said his weren't as inflationary because, unlike Biden, his economic agenda was not anti-supply-side. So while I am certainly not trying to defend Trump's deficits, I'd like to at least keep the discussion within the vicinity of what I actually said. It's the supply-side, stupid.
How is Biden's agenda anti-supply side? I keep pointing out to you that your claim is bullshit, but can't get an answer from you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Jimmy Carter looks better and better as time goes by. He was a pretty damn good farmer in his day and also a nuclear physicist. If states like California, Arizona, Nevada had done what he advised back in 1977 and required solar power on all new buildings and every new home, we would be selling power to the country instead of importing from foreigners a long time ago. Carter was undermined and sabotaged by Bush regarding the hostages in Iran too.

Biden inherited a bag of shit from moron, know nothing blowhard Trump and has navigated through some pretty dangerous times here in America and around the world. I like his policy of upgrading our infrastructure and catering more to American workers instead of selling out to corporations, bank percentage swindlers and tax dodging billionaires. Also, Biden is far more likely to nominate judges who have respect for the US Constitution especially as it pertains to women‘s rights, voting rights and workers rights.

The whole story regarding Biden’s presidency has not been written yet. He has been trashed by the media and blamed for any negative trends since he took office. But instead of whining like a bitch and calling the press “enemy of the people” Biden and his team have focused on the job at hand and taken us forward. If he gets re-elected and gets rid of the destructive do nothing ass holes who now control congress, Old Joe and his team could have an amazing second term.
Well, what goes up doesn't always stay there
Why the Stock Market Is Dropping—and What to Do Now (msn.com)

Joey isn't done destroying the economy yet
Trucker warns Biden admin taking 'extreme' measure to put industry 'out of business' (msn.com)

Biden cracks down on diesel trucks to fight climate change — But it could destroy trucking (msn.com)

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Joey is going to make sure supplies can't get there or so high they're not affordable
Trucker warns Biden admin taking 'extreme' measure to put industry 'out of business' (msn.com)

Joey evidently making sure unemployment implodes

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Not seeing a stock market SNOUT-BURYING-INTO-BIDEN-HINEY top post by the forum’s chief sycophant today.

…wonder why that is?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Joey is going to make sure supplies can't get there or so high they're not affordable

Joey evidently making sure unemployment implodes
Sounds like you are hoping for the worst as usual Brother. I’m hoping for the luck of the Irish and the good will of the American people to keep the economy rolling. Are you this pessimistic when a Republican is in there too. Bush was handed a great economy in 2001 and ran it into the ground after starting a couple multi trillion dollar no win wars. Did you see that coming? I think you are underestimating Biden and his financial team. You seem to be hoping for a bad summer financially and a Trump victory in the fall. I think letting Trump anywhere near the White House ever again would be disastrous for America….I‘m betting on the Irishman and against the whiny bitch LOSER Trump. I am betting on AMERICA….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Sounds like you are hoping for the worst as usual Brother. I’m hoping for the luck of the Irish and the good will of the American people to keep the economy rolling. Are you this pessimistic when a Republican is in there too. Bush was handed a great economy in 2001 and ran it into the ground after starting a couple multi trillion dollar no win wars. Did you see that coming? I think you are underestimating Biden and his financial team. You seem to be hoping for a bad summer financially and a Trump victory in the fall. I think letting Trump anywhere near the White House ever again would be disastrous for America….I‘m betting on the Irishman and against the whiny bitch LOSER Trump. I am betting on AMERICA….
HOPE is hard to digest when reading the news and the bullshit Joey is throwing out. Bush and Trump are in the past and Joey is the Present, that's why we don't hear of Bidenomics anymore and if he keeps this up many will starve or will not be able to afford what is at the store.

Bo, we use a boat load of diesel fuel

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not seeing a stock market SNOUT-BURYING-INTO-BIDEN-HINEY top post by the forum’s chief sycophant today.

…wonder why that is?
and when posting of Facts it's making fun or hoping for diaster
It's neither it's Reality