• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New stock market records set today in both the Dow and S&P 500

Bugsy McGurk

President
Talk to Joey and Powell, they are why it's down and I missed your OP of ot being down!
It’s not down. It’s up. Record highs.

You just don’t know that because you stare at Fox Noise and listen to Trump and other disgraceful GOP liars.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
This is the Trump cultist’s way of cheering the market decline today. VERY strange, as always.

;-)
Good company with Jack’s overt dishonesty above. There was exactly ZERO “cheering decline”. I specifically observed that you (finally) shut the heck up every day that the market is down. This is not “cheering”, and the constant LYING by you leftists reveals your very poor character.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
and when posting of Facts it's making fun or hoping for diaster
It's neither it's Reality
These leftists lie in every post. They are not worth interacting with at this point. No matter what is written, they respond in bad faith with demonstrable lies.

These are awful, mentally ill kooks. No more wasting time on them.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No, as you KNOW - that is NOT true. Why would you introduce still MORE dishonesty into this forum? Bad intent, maybe?
Translation: Don’t you say anything negative about us Trump cultists! Focus your criticism on Joe Biden, fer crissakes!

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Good company with Jack’s overt dishonesty above. There was exactly ZERO “cheering decline”. I specifically observed that you (finally) shut the heck up every day that the market is down. This is not “cheering”, and the constant LYING by you leftists reveals your very poor character.
Please. You’re as transparent as the day is long. See-through. A complete phony.

Jack4freedom

Governor
HOPE is hard to digest when reading the news and the bullshit Joey is throwing out. Bush and Trump are in the past and Joey is the Present, that's why we don't hear of Bidenomics anymore and if he keeps this up many will starve or will not be able to afford what is at the store.

Bo, we use a boat load of diesel fuel
I guess that mostly depends on which news you read….

Jack4freedom

Governor
As opposed to the high degree of solid character displayed by right wingers???

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As opposed to the high degree of solid character displayed by right wingers???
My character is HIGH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NO
Dad's was HIGHER than mine......,,,,,,NO

In PJ YOU are not the same person I met or one of us would have beat the hell out of the other one!

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Market doesn't mean much to majority of American not in it and due to Joey Americans are hurting and fixing to hurt much more than illegal migrants

Mass Layoffs Hit Three States (msn.com)

Check Gavinomics and the number of now unemployed or with reduced hours...........

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Exactly - this is precisely the kind of sh*t that f*cks up the economy but our lefties here can't seem to add two and two and come up with four.
PJ leftist think the food is made in the back of grocery stores
When Joey fvcks with delivery by trucks we fixing to see the end of America as we know it.......

It's evidently what the leftist wish for and will be the 1st to starve to death, so maybe it isn't all bad.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
How is Biden's agenda anti-supply side? I keep pointing out to you that your claim is bullshit, but can't get an answer from you.
Biden Finalizes Significant Overhaul in Federal Regulations
New rules from the Office of Management and Budget will change how the federal government weighs costs, enabling new efforts on climate change and poverty.

Officials at the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, a branch of the Office of Management and Budget, finalized a new and complicated set of rules on Thursday. They would change how federal agencies tally and weigh the potential value and harm of new regulations related to climate change, taxation, the distribution of disaster relief assistance and more.

The federal government has long used so-called benefit-cost analysis when setting regulations that cover business activity, environmental pollution and much more. Its rules guiding those regulations were last changed during the George W. Bush administration, prompting many economists to complain that officials were not taking updated economic data and cutting-edge research into account when issuing regulations that can have vast consequences immediately and in the future.

The newly issued changes to the guidelines will require regulators to pay more attention to economic inequality, the shifting economics of a warming planet and other data sources that progressive economists have long complained are missing from the government’s cost-benefit analyses.

Biden Finalizes Significant Overhaul in Federal Regulations - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

LOL! Nothing to see here, move along...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
New rules from the Office of Management and Budget will change how the federal government weighs costs, enabling new efforts on climate change and poverty.

Officials at the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, a branch of the Office of Management and Budget, finalized a new and complicated set of rules on Thursday. They would change how federal agencies tally and weigh the potential value and harm of new regulations related to climate change, taxation, the distribution of disaster relief assistance and more.

The federal government has long used so-called benefit-cost analysis when setting regulations that cover business activity, environmental pollution and much more. Its rules guiding those regulations were last changed during the George W. Bush administration, prompting many economists to complain that officials were not taking updated economic data and cutting-edge research into account when issuing regulations that can have vast consequences immediately and in the future.

The newly issued changes to the guidelines will require regulators to pay more attention to economic inequality, the shifting economics of a warming planet and other data sources that progressive economists have long complained are missing from the government’s cost-benefit analyses.

Biden Finalizes Significant Overhaul in Federal Regulations - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Cost will rise much more than his boy can charge and keep customers to continue them eating there
<V will lose his "$million" investment
:)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Hilarious...this is about rules not yet implemented and this is why inflation popped up in 2021?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Cost will rise much more than his boy can charge and keep customers to continue them eating there
<V will lose his "$million" investment
:)
1. I never posted I invested a million bucks. You're lying dawg.
2. I am not the topic.