• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New Trump Commentary on CRT - 7 Point Plan

protectionist

Governor
More sheer idiocy on display. The only black people Trump encounters are the ones he falsely accuses of crimes. He should stick to raking the forest.
Trump has MILLIONS of black supporters, and many of them attend his rallies. And why wouldn't he ? He has been the best president for blacks of any US president since Lincoln, unquestionably.

During his administration :

Lowest unemployment for blacks in US history.
Highest median wage in US history.
8,700 "Opportunity Zones" created in distressed communities.
Massive aid $$$$$ to black colleges (not done by Obama)

1625788559863.png
1625788582770.png
1625788803846.png 1625788965623.png1625788834540.png

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
Someone should explain to the Trump supporters that when you can name all of his black supporters by their first and last names...that's a sign that he doesn't have many black supporters.

This seems lost on some people who are having, what I'm afraid, is onset senility.

protectionist

Governor
Someone should explain to the Trump supporters that when you can name all of his black supporters by their first and last names...that's a sign that he doesn't have many black supporters.

This seems lost on some people who are having, what I'm afraid, is onset senility.
Obvious the left media had got YOU programmed. I already refuted your DUPE post 22. "Millions"...Ho hum.

Trump wants white nationalist propaganda to trump teaching our children an accurate history of race in America.

I'll bet Trump's former in-house white nationalist Stephen Miller penned that essay.
Race Treason Started With the Kennedys, All Societal Collapse Comes From Inherited Power.

White people built America. America is for Whites only. Only Whites have the right to say who can vote and which immigrants can stay here.

The Snob Mob despises America because our common people proved two things: 1) Birth-Class Supremacy and inheritance have no right to exist, and 2) Racism is realism. Whites who came here were from the despised classes of Europe. No one expected much from them, yet they proved they could have achieved the same things back in the Mother Country if unearned class privileges had not blocked their way.

"Liberal" comes from a Latin term that implied someone who had inherited the ownership of White slaves. Plebeians were not liberales.

Nothing you think or believe or carry on about will stop America from turning into a minority/majority country. You'll be dead by then anyway.
Integration Created Disintegration. The Melting Pot Has Had a Meltdown.

Your prediction is right on the money (pun that inherited wealth initiated and enforced race treason). That's why Whites must secede or we will get sucked into the multicultie cesspool.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So this means that you support anti-white racist CRT ? You support anti-police CRT ? You support anti-America CRT, that calls America a racist nation ? You support CRT that supports insane LGBT, and teaches it to kids ?

I would guess that these 7 points were written by Trump himself, but if he didn't, whoever did, sure deserves a lot of credit.

As for "white nationalist", something wrong with being white ? Something wrong with being a nationalist ? Both look OK to me.
None of you white wingers seem to be able to produce any CRT course material to back up the accusation that it is teaching racism against white people. I wonder why.

protectionist

Governor
None of you white wingers seem to be able to produce any CRT course material to back up the accusation that it is teaching racism against white people. I wonder why.
I wonder why you wonder. Thousands of parents all over the US who SAW CRT on their kids' computers in their bedrooms, and have gone to school boards ragging at them for it, isn't enough for you ? Oh that's right - you're a liberal. You guys go by source links to liberal websites > liberal link lunacy. For link-crazy liberals, seeing isn't believing.

And you're wrong. There are videos of parents at school board meetings, who have the "course material" that you're so hot to trot about, in their hands. Here's one of them (2:52 on the time bar) >>

Angry Mom Blasts Critical Race Theory at School Board Meeting - New York - Bing video

PS - remember that even though parents all over the country have been going to school boards enraged about the filth these lunatics are indoctrinating their kids to, they are just a small sample of the millions of others who think/feel the same way, but they don't call, or write, or show up at school board hearings.

Last edited: