• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New Trump Commentary on CRT - 7 Point Plan

protectionist

Governor
Trump's 7 suggested points to stop critical race theory -

1. "every state legislature should pass a ban on taxpayer dollars going to any school district or workplace that teaches critical race theory...."

2. "each state should create its own 1776 Commission to examine the public school curriculum and ensure that students are receiving a patriotic, pro-American education — not being taught that the United States is an evil nation."

3. "states need to pass laws requiring that all lesson plans have to be made available to parents — every handout, article, and reading should be posted on an online portal that allows parents to see what their kids are being taught. Furthermore, in many places, there are rules preventing students from recording what teachers say in class. States and school boards should establish a “Right to Record.”

4. "parents need to organize locally — in every school district in America — to eliminate “Action Civics” and other versions of the effort to contort traditional civics education into a vehicle for political indoctrination."

5. "any parent who objects to the material being taught to their child in public school should get an automatic voucher, empowering them to pick another school of their choice. "

6. "states need to take back control of their schools of education and credentialing bodies to ensure they are not churning out radicalized teachers."

7. "states need to break the tenure monopoly in public K-12 schools. Tenure was originally supposed to protect competent teachers from being subjected to undue political influence; it has turned into a mechanism to protect incompetent teachers who themselves wield undue political influence over our children."

As a parent himself of a school age child, and grandparent of several more, Trump is personally involved in this battle, as much as other parents all over America.

The 7 points OUTLINED above are brief excerpts, and for the entire context click the link to read Trump's entire commentary >>>

A Plan to Get Divisive & Radical Theories Out of Our Schools | RealClearPolitics

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump wants white nationalist propaganda to trump teaching our children an accurate history of race in America.

I'll bet Trump's former in-house white nationalist Stephen Miller penned that essay.

protectionist

Governor
Trump wants white nationalist propaganda to trump teaching our children an accurate history of race in America.

I'll bet Trump's former in-house white nationalist Stephen Miller penned that essay.
So this means that you support anti-white racist CRT ? You support anti-police CRT ? You support anti-America CRT, that calls America a racist nation ? You support CRT that supports insane LGBT, and teaches it to kids ?

I would guess that these 7 points were written by Trump himself, but if he didn't, whoever did, sure deserves a lot of credit.

As for "white nationalist", something wrong with being white ? Something wrong with being a nationalist ? Both look OK to me.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So this means that you support anti-white racist CRT ? You support anti-police CRT ? You support anti-America CRT, that calls America a racist nation ? You support CRT that supports insane LGBT, and teaches it to kids ?

I would guess that these 7 points were written by Trump himself, but if he didn't, whoever did, sure deserves a lot of credit.

As for "white nationalist", something wrong with being white ? Something wrong with being a nationalist ? Both look OK to me.
CRT isn't anti-white, but that you think that way only confirms my comments that the GOP and Trump are all about white nationalism, white supremacy. America is a mix of white, black, read and brown.....and has been from the beginning.

protectionist

Governor
CRT isn't anti-white, but that you think that way only confirms my comments that the GOP and Trump are all about white nationalism, white supremacy. America is a mix of white, black, read and brown.....and has been from the beginning.
Astounding the things that liberals say. So saying that ALL whites are racist, isnt racist against whites ? How ludicrous.

Democrats are all about black nationalism, black supremacy, as in Affirmative Action, CRT. and Biden's racist ARP which the courts are killing every day now. America is a mix of white, black, red, yellow, and brown.....and has been from the beginning.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Astounding the things that liberals say. So saying that ALL whites are racist, isnt racist against whites ? How ludicrous.

Democrats are all about black nationalism, black supremacy, as in Affirmative Action, CRT. and Biden's racist ARP which the courts are killing every day now. America is a mix of white, black, red, yellow, and brown.....and has been from the beginning.
No one is saying all whites are racist.
CRT doesn't call anyone racist, but points out the history. Remember redlining?

It is suspicious that it's rightwingers and Trumpies who are all worked up.
Guilt, perchance?

protectionist

Governor
No one is saying all whites are racist.
CRT doesn't call anyone racist, but points out the history. Remember redlining?

It is suspicious that it's rightwingers and Trumpies who are all worked up.
Guilt, perchance?
Yes they are. That's exactly what CRT says. Why do you think it's being banned in state after state. Because it's nice ?

And there is nothing "Guilt" about being discriminated against in Affirmative Action (America's #1 racism). Not for "rightwingers and Trumpies", that is. That Guilt entirely belongs to liberals - same as Biden's racist ARP.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Yes they are. That's exactly what CRT says. Why do you think it's being banned in state after state. Because it's nice ?

And there is noting "Guilt" about being discriminated against in Affirmative Action (America's #1 racism). Not for "rightwingers and Trumpies", that is. That Guilt entirely belongs to liberals - same as Biden's racist ARP.
Nothing you think or believe or carry on about will stop America from turning into a minority/majority country. You'll be dead by then anyway.

protectionist

Governor
Nothing you think or believe or carry on about will stop America from turning into a minority/majority country. You'll be dead by then anyway.
When Trump is re-elected in 2024, millions of illegal aliens will be deported, and I have nothing against minority people. I happen to be one myself. You didn't know ? lol

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
When Trump is re-elected in 2024, millions of illegal aliens will be deported, and I have nothing against minority people. I happen to be one myself. You didn't know ? lol
I'm talking about the brown and black people who ARE citizens. They're reproducing at a faster rate than whites. Heck, many of those rightwing guys are members of INCEL. You know, the guys who can't get laid. haha.

protectionist

Governor
I'm talking about the brown and black people who ARE citizens. They're reproducing at a faster rate than whites. Heck, many of those rightwing guys are members of INCEL. You know, the guys who can't get laid. haha.
So what if minorities DO outnumber whites ? There still won't be more Democrats, and once the fraud mess is cleaned up, Democrats will be extinct.

1625414120727.png 1625414285785.png

1625414473702.png

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Yes, I'm sure Stephen Miller wrote it. Trump is not articulate enough to write anything like that. He also doesn't know what CRT really is.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

"America is a mix of White, Black, Red, Yellow and Brown". That is true. But for a long, long time only Whites made the rules. They made the rules to benefit themselves.
If we teach our children the real history of America, they will learn about this.

Last edited:

protectionist

Governor
"America is a mix of White, Black, Red, Yellow and Brown". That is true. But for a long, long time only Whites made the rules. They made the rules to benefit themselves.
If we teach our children the real history of America, they will learn about this.
I learned that history when I was in school. My kids learned it. My grandkids learn it. There is no problem with that.

What they don't teach, is the discrimination against white people > Affirmative Action, and other things. They also don't teach how to interact with police, which causes people to get shot.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
More sheer idiocy on display. The only black people Trump encounters are the ones he falsely accuses of crimes. He should stick to raking the forest.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump's 7 suggested points to stop critical race theory -

1. "every state legislature should pass a ban on taxpayer dollars going to any school district or workplace that teaches critical race theory...."

2. "each state should create its own 1776 Commission to examine the public school curriculum and ensure that students are receiving a patriotic, pro-American education — not being taught that the United States is an evil nation."

3. "states need to pass laws requiring that all lesson plans have to be made available to parents — every handout, article, and reading should be posted on an online portal that allows parents to see what their kids are being taught. Furthermore, in many places, there are rules preventing students from recording what teachers say in class. States and school boards should establish a “Right to Record.”

4. "parents need to organize locally — in every school district in America — to eliminate “Action Civics” and other versions of the effort to contort traditional civics education into a vehicle for political indoctrination."

5. "any parent who objects to the material being taught to their child in public school should get an automatic voucher, empowering them to pick another school of their choice. "

6. "states need to take back control of their schools of education and credentialing bodies to ensure they are not churning out radicalized teachers."

7. "states need to break the tenure monopoly in public K-12 schools. Tenure was originally supposed to protect competent teachers from being subjected to undue political influence; it has turned into a mechanism to protect incompetent teachers who themselves wield undue political influence over our children."

As a parent himself of a school age child, and grandparent of several more, Trump is personally involved in this battle, as much as other parents all over America.

The 7 points OUTLINED above are brief excerpts, and for the entire context click the link to read Trump's entire commentary >>>

A Plan to Get Divisive & Radical Theories Out of Our Schools | RealClearPolitics
Why do you think schools should teach hate?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
I learned that history when I was in school. My kids learned it. My grandkids learn it. There is no problem with that.

What they don't teach, is the discrimination against white people > Affirmative Action, and other things. They also don't teach how to interact with police, which causes people to get shot.
Affirmative Action is NOT racism against Whites. It is leveling the playing field for Blacks, women and other minorities after centuries of discrimination.

protectionist

Governor
Affirmative Action is NOT racism against Whites. It is leveling the playing field for Blacks, women and other minorities after centuries of discrimination.
LIE! OF COURSE Affirmative Active is RACISM AGAINST WHITES. It deliberately CHOOSES who will go first to get the goodies > college admissions, college financial aid, jobs, job promotions, business loans, etc Outright, baldfaced discrimination on the basis of RACE.

Nothing is leveled, when anyone is discriminated against by their race. Those who are the victims are discriminated against, regardless of the bullshit from those who think it is perfectly OK to racially discriminate, as long as the beneficiaries are black, and the victims are white.

And as long as this racial discrimination exists, there will always be an open door for more racial discrimination against whomever, whereever, whenever.