• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New Trump slogan

EatTheRich

President
One of his most popular slogans while in office was “no obstruction, no collusion.”

Maybe he could update it to “no obstruction, no collusion, no tax fraud, no fake university, no money laundering, no mob ties, no stolen documents, no private emails, no witness intimidation, no genocide, no sex crimes, no sedition” … what do you guys think?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
One of his most popular slogans while in office was “no obstruction, no collusion.”

Maybe he could update it to “no obstruction, no collusion, no tax fraud, no fake university, no money laundering, no mob ties, no stolen documents, no private emails, no witness intimidation, no genocide, no sex crimes, no sedition” … what do you guys think?
Make America Mine Again....MAMA!

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Sure. Sounds swell. Got one for the other guy who is BATHED…IMMERSED in lifelong government corruption? I don’t recall seeing this from you…

Gee whiz…wonder why that would be…

EatTheRich

President
Sure. Sounds swell. Got one for the other guy who is BATHED…IMMERSED in lifelong government corruption? I don’t recall seeing this from you…

Gee whiz…wonder why that would be…
Who? Kushner?

Trump makes Nixon/Agnew, Boss Tweed, Harding, and Huey Long combined look like (“the Incorruptible”) Robespierre.

EatTheRich

President
As I - and everyone - expected. Have a nice day.
I have no obligation to compromise my objectivity by pretending, falsely, that your political opponents approach the singular level of corruption and criminality shown by Trump. If they did, of course, there would be no need for your smear campaign to run with the most quotidian stories imaginable in your desperate effort to take the heat off Trump.

Colorforms

Senator
I have no obligation to compromise my objectivity by pretending, falsely, that your political opponents approach the singular level of corruption and criminality shown by Trump. If they did, of course, there would be no need for your smear campaign to run with the most quotidian stories imaginable in your desperate effort to take the heat off Trump.
LOL a lot of accusations were made and illegal raids perpetrated, and yet where are those indictments?

During the Trump administration the DA of NY was going to take Trump down on tax fraud, Now they are down to "he over assessed his properties". The months long J6 comedy series is in its second season, and Trump is still doing rallies. He's survived multiple investigations and a couple attempted impeachments. You people are truly crazed.

It's getting to the time where the left needs to put up or shut up.

EatTheRich

President
LOL a lot of accusations were made and illegal raids perpetrated, and yet where are those indictments?

During the Trump administration the DA of NY was going to take Trump down on tax fraud, Now they are down to "he over assessed his properties". The months long J6 comedy series is in its second season, and Trump is still doing rallies. He's survived multiple investigations and a couple attempted impeachments. You people are truly crazed.

It's getting to the time where the left needs to put up or shut up.
Having 2 sets of books is textbook fraud. The feds probably won’t indict this close to the midterms because of their policy of not politicizing investigations, but rest assured Trump will almost certainly die in prison if not pardoned.

What “illegal raids”?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Do you prefer "No one f*cks with a Biden" better?

On 14 February 2017 Trump suggested to Comey the FBI abandon its investigation into Michael Flynn.
As of 14 February 2022 the Justice Department lost its option of prosecuting that case.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/where-justice-department-trump-obstruction-offenses

"As the clock keeps ticking down through the summer of 2022 and the winter of 2023 and eventually runs down entirely in May 2025, the possibilities for prosecuting Trump on obstruction charges for other incidents detailed in the Mueller report will dwindle further."