• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New York attorney general files civil fraud lawsuit against Trump, some of his children and his business

JohnJohnson

Council Member
With your vast knowledge of real estate law perhaps you should join one of the many Trump “legal” teams. Just be sure to have a couple criminal lawyers on retainer before carrying out any of Donny’s orders. We all know he has done no wrong and bad leftists are just pickin on the poor guy. ROFL
Great. Now who was defrauded and how? I keep asking you guys and no one can answer it.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
That is exactly what he is accused of … deflating values for tax purposes. Even if this is the one time in his life he repaid his loans, which I doubt.
Huh? Deflating values would reduce loan amounts and tax owed. James said 11 Trump avenue apartments are worth $750,000. Willow and the prices they are being sold at says this is a lie.

Who was defrauded and how?

EatTheRich

President
Huh? Deflating values would reduce loan amounts and tax owed. James said 11 Trump avenue apartments are worth $750,000. Willow and the prices they are being sold at says this is a lie.

Who was defrauded and how?
He inflated values when applying for loans and deflated values for stating tax liability. He carried two sets of books, and likely defrauded both taxpayers and lenders.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Hello? I repeated what the complaint asserts.
Which I said doesn't describe anything of the sort. I asked you to describe it because you used the words "massive fraud" to describe.

Look, I'm not looking for you to just repeat rubbish. And looking for you to describe how something occurred that you posted as fact.

So I'll ask again. Who was defrauded and how? You stated it as fact. Just answer the question.

Last edited:

JohnJohnson

Council Member
He inflated values when applying for loans and deflated values for stating tax liability. He carried two sets of books, and likely defrauded both taxpayers and lenders.
Lenders aren't free to do their own due diligence and are forced to give loans? Wow. This might be the first team in history I've heard of the concept of predatory borrowing.

What was "deflated" for tax liability? James said Trump inflated it.......but the facts I showed in this thread that it was actually James who had massively deflated it in her suit.

EatTheRich

President
Lenders aren't free to do their own due diligence and are forced to give loans? Wow. This might be the first team in history I've heard of the concept of predatory borrowing.

What was "deflated" for tax liability? James said Trump inflated it.......but the facts I showed in this thread that it was actually James who had massively deflated it in her suit.
Which I’m sure you represented accurately. Let’s see how the trial goes.