• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

New Yorkers: America's Biggest Idiots ?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It fell apart because it was needing to be run by STATES (who are who conduct elections), and many states (primarily blue) refused to cooperate. Trump should have known they wouldn't cooperate, because their power depends on these illegal votes.
Many states, not just blue ones, refused to supply the personal information demanded by the republicans on Pence's commission.

On June 28, 2017, Kobach, in conjunction with the Department of Justice, asked every state for personal voter information. The request was met with significant bipartisan backlash; 44 states and the District of Columbia declined to supply some or all of the information, citing privacy concerns or state laws

Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity - Wikipedia

protectionist

Governor
Many states, not just blue ones, refused to supply the personal information demanded by the republicans on Pence's commission.

On June 28, 2017, Kobach, in conjunction with the Department of Justice, asked every state for personal voter information. The request was met with significant bipartisan backlash; 44 states and the District of Columbia declined to supply some or all of the information, citing privacy concerns or state laws

Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity - Wikipedia
You basically just repeated what I said - and if you knew this, why did you post a comment saying ? >> "It was run by Pence and fell apart after finding nothing." (as if this would somehow refute reports of illegal alien voting)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You basically just repeated what I said - and if you knew this, why did you post a comment saying ? >> "It was run by Pence and fell apart after finding nothing." (as if this would somehow refute reports of illegal alien voting)
Since they found nothing...yes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I posted mountains of evidence. Trump people presented mountains of evidence (nobody would look at it) Ho hum.
Any post of yours that suggested you had evidence was responded to, if I saw it.
Feel free to link to a thread where you posted evidence that was not replied to.

I have looked at each and every attempt to claim proof of fraud. I have found credible evidence of that "proof" being bullshit, hearsay or out and out lies.

protectionist

Governor
Any post of yours that suggested you had evidence was responded to, if I saw it.
Feel free to link to a thread where you posted evidence that was not replied to.

I have looked at each and every attempt to claim proof of fraud. I have found credible evidence of that "proof" being bullshit, hearsay or out and out lies.
Simply not true.
For example how do you explain the huge dumps of Biden votes against practically none for Trump, after it was apparent that Trump had won ? Obvious fraud, without even an attempt by Democrat fraudsters to try to make it look good.

By now, it is obviously clear that our whole election system has descended to one in which Republicans play fair, while Democrats open the Mexican border, usher in millions of Democrat voters, airlift them to red states, and fix elections wherever there aren't enough illegal aliens to change the state from red to blue (as in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, & Nevada)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Simply not true.
For example how do you explain the huge dumps of Biden votes against practically none for Trump, after it was apparent that Trump had won ? Obvious fraud, without even an attempt by Democrat fraudsters to try to make it look good.

By now, it is obviously clear that our whole election system has descended to one in which Republicans play fair, while Democrats open the Mexican border, usher in millions of Democrat voters, airlift them to red states, and fix elections wherever there aren't enough illegal aliens to change the state from red to blue (as in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, & Nevada)
I posted the facts. Trump was ahead after in person votes. After absentee counts were in, he lost.

If your version of events was correct, how did Trump win in 2016? The dems would win any and all elections. Not just some.

protectionist

Governor
I posted the facts. Trump was ahead after in person votes. After absentee counts were in, he lost.

If your version of events was correct, how did Trump win in 2016? The dems would win any and all elections. Not just some.
He won in 2016, because he got more votes, won more electoral votes, and there weren't the dumps that happened in 2020. You could have gotten that question answered by your local 5th graders.

protectionist

Governor