• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Newly Released Transcripts Show Michael Flynn Betrayed the United States

Colorforms

Senator

Far from exonerating him the transcripts show that he betrayed his country.

You can't spell TRAITOR without the (R).
LOL Motherjones.com.

Flynn was set up from the beginning, and the FBI threatened his son to get a guilty plea from him.

Thank goodness the DOJ stepped in to reverse this travesty. The reaction of the judge who was supposed to process the dropping of charges shows that this was a left wing fascist conspiracy.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
That is one lame screed. From your link:

He does not confront the Russian ambassador for Putin’s covert operation to subvert American democracy. He does not tell Kislyak that Moscow will have to pay a price for hacking the Democrats and using the stolen information to influence the election for Trump’s benefit.

The fact is that didn't happen. Crowdstrike was monitoring the DNC network when the emails were "stolen" and they had to admit under oath that they had exactly no proof the Russians removed them.

So, if you aren't going to deal in, you know, actual facts, a) it really illustrates your moral and intellectual bankruptcy in deeming this an "acceptable source" while rejecting Zerohedge, which publishes more facts in a day than Mother Jones does in a year and b) you fully expose your loose association with the truth.

Raoul_Luke

He lied. He plead guilty. The transcripts show he lied. Case closed.
If he wasn't being questioned about a crime, then any "lie" he told in the interview is not a crime. So what "crime" does that call show he "lied" about?

Seriously, you really need to start reading your "not legitimate" news sources so you can get a grip on the actual facts.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
You are one desperate man, pee-wee. First, mother jones....and then dossier and collusion conspiracist David Corn authoring it!!!

When all mentally ill lefty has left in the tank is the scum from the bottom of their nastiness you know they are a complete lost cause.

ROFL

Mueller owes us $40 million dollars and the Obama officials owe us an explanation, under oath, as do all the members of Congress like Schiff who lied about this.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
If he wasn't being questioned about a crime, then any "lie" he told in the interview is not a crime. So what "crime" does that call show he "lied" about?

Seriously, you really need to start reading your "not legitimate" news sources so you can get a grip on the actual facts.
What part of "I plead guilty" don't you understand?

Raoul_Luke

What part of "I plead guilty" don't you understand?
What part of "I got bad advice from my attorneys who suggested I plead guilty to something that wasn't even criminal" is so hard for you to understand? Just who were Eric Holder's partners at Covington and Burling working for that they told him to plead guilty to something that was not an actual crime?

I'm going to stop explaining this issue for the ill informed here going forward, and instead just link to that post. It covers the issue in detail and is unassailable. If you cannot refute the facts it contains, we'll consider the matter settled. You good with that?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
What part of "I got bad advice from my attorneys who suggested I plead guilty to something that wasn't even criminal" is so hard for you to understand? Just who were Eric Holder's partners at Covington and Burling working for that they told him to plead guilty to something that was not an actual crime?

I'm going to stop explaining this issue for the ill informed here going forward, and instead just link to that post. It covers the issue in detail and is unassailable. If you cannot refute the facts it contains, we'll consider the matter settled. You good with that?

I'm good with the "I PLEAD GUILTY" part

Boca

Governor
What a bunch of crap!

Flynn told bureau agents that he had not discussed the sanctions imposed on Russia by the Obama administration.

Old news twisted! The Ambassador contacted Flynn regarding the announcement of sanctions that day. Flynn in turn asked a senior member of the transition team what to say. The next day he relayed the message that the transition team hoped Russia wouldn't retaliate. And they chose not to! Which was (gasp) a good thing all around for everyone. Something that ordinarily would have been Secretary of State, John Kerry's job.

[Mother Jones a.k.a , David Corn had the balls to say Flynn had even encouraged the Russians to not retaliate severely. The even meant to convey to dumbasses what a traitor Flynn was.]

Yet, that's exactly what transition teams do. Communicate with multiple dozens of foreign governments on hundreds of issues in two months time. Some idiots seem to think transition means figuring out how to... in this case..., move the Obama's out of the White House and the Trump's in, in a few hours on inauguration day.

And all that is why the FBI interviewers came away reporting they believed General Flynn had done no wrong, and therefore the case would be closed. That never happened. Why? Because Obama and his cohorts were determined not to allow a seasoned 33 year intelligence officer to become the National Security Advisor with access to the NSA's data gathering capacity lest he go snooping around in the past.

It's also why President Obama went to visit the President-Elect trying to persuade him not to bring General Flynn on board.

When that didn't work, per the released notes and messages. they set out to get the General fired or prosecuted. To do so they wanted him to lie and threatened to go after his son if he didn't.

And he did! It's all in the records.