• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

News Flash : Democrats rioting and burning down Democrat run cities with impunity

I gotta be honest, I'm with you. I couldn't care less if every major city in America burned to the ground.

When are we going to tire of this? When will we finally understand that the America we grew up in is gone for good and is never coming back? We need to balkanize and we need to do it now. Not for our sake, but for our children and grandchildren.
We are balkanized we need to take ground back. Mount up.

EatTheRich

President
But I thought you worked in a bookstore you kinda co-own? Which one of you is the multi-millionaire? Alexander Soros?
I don’t have any ownership stake. The owners are of course profiting from my labor, but not much ... most of the fruits of my labor and theirs go to the landlord, the bank, and the billionaires’ government.

I don’t have any ownership stake. The owners are of course profiting from my labor, but not much ... most of the fruits of my labor and theirs go to the landlord, the bank, and the billionaires’ government.
I went to a communist book store once. I got a cookbook. ;)

Did you?

The position of capitalism and white supremacy is more precarious than it has ever been.
Actually, that may or may not be true. You nor I really know. One day yes it is and the next day it is hell no (as far as capitalism goes). White supremacy issues is a fraud. What issues there may be do not rise up to such a supreme characterization other than propaganda purposes.