• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

News Flash : Democrats rioting and burning down Democrat run cities with impunity

EatTheRich

President

EatTheRich

President
And your used book store is owned by an evil corporatist billionaire??? The martial arts bu millionaires?
Nope. Run by independent proprietors who themselves work to make enough to keep the landlords and bankers off their backs. They get a little cut but most of what little wealth I generate, like most of all the wealth generated in this country and indeed this world, filters up to the top.

I definitely have scars from being sickened on the job, from the years without adequate sleep because I was keeping up with the rat race, from the stress of not knowing whether working 50 hours a week would be enough to keep a roof over my head.
It is as if you've martyred yourself. You seem sufficiently intelligent not to have suffered what you describe. Did you subject yourself to these iniquities to share common cause with communism? You did go to our much vaunted (by the left) public schools, right?

You said you were middle class and could have gone to a university in Montana. How about technical training such as aviation mechanic? Or how about even as a plumber. Plumbers make a lot of money.

I know of one working guy who had it tough who worked very hard and he worked for a cleaning crew in a building I worked in. He dreamed of being his own boss in the cleaning business. He was happily married and so satisfied with life. Criminality early in life is where he said he went wrong. And he wasn't stealing a loaf of bread to feed his family. It was to feed a party lifestyle.

Nope. Run by independent proprietors who themselves work to make enough to keep the landlords and bankers off their backs. They get a little cut but most of what little wealth I generate, like most of all the wealth generated in this country and indeed this world, filters up to the top.
If you don't like paying your landlord why didn't you buy the property?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It is as if you've martyred yourself. You seem sufficiently intelligent not to have suffered what you describe. Did you subject yourself to these iniquities to share common cause with communism? You did go to our much vaunted (by the left) public schools, right?

You said you were middle class and could have gone to a university in Montana. How about technical training such as aviation mechanic? Or how about even as a plumber. Plumbers make a lot of money.

I know of one working guy who had it tough who worked very hard and he worked for a cleaning crew in a building I worked in. He dreamed of being his own boss in the cleaning business. He was happily married and so satisfied with life. Criminality early in life is where he said he went wrong. And he wasn't stealing a loaf of bread to feed his family. It was to feed a party lifestyle.
Gasp and get his hands Dirty!

EatTheRich

President

I am in university right now. I don’t know what world you live in, in my world it is not unusual for plumbers to experience economic insecurity.

EatTheRich

President
Ah. I see.

You should do it yourself, cut them out. See?
Cut the landlords and bankers out? By ... acquiring the land and money they monopolize? That is exactly what I aim to do via the social revolution.

Anyway, I thought we were supposed to be discussing ideas but EVERY time you want to make it about me as an individual ... almost as if you need ad hominem attacks to challenge the ideas I put forth.

I am in university right now.
Apparently working hard at earning a huge debt burden and studying communism to pay it off. How's that going to turn out?

I don’t know what world you live in, in my world it is not unusual for plumbers to experience economic insecurity.
If plumbers are hurting then everybody is hurting and hurting is part of life. No, government ain't your daddy.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Cut the landlords and bankers out? By ... acquiring the land and money they monopolize? That is exactly what I aim to do via the social revolution.

Anyway, I thought we were supposed to be discussing ideas but EVERY time you want to make it about me as an individual ... almost as if you need ad hominem attacks to challenge the ideas I put forth.
You should experience work first. Invest all you have, out family at risk.. then maybe with some perspective you'll not want to tear everyone's world down

Jack4freedom

Governor
I did not. I'm not prone to thinking looking into something means that something has happened. It may be possible that white nationalists are in the mix, but the vast majority are still left wing animals.
You got any statistics on that or are you, as usual just making meritless blanket statements condemning these phantom leftists you seem so scared of?