• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Newsom challenges DeSantis to a debate

protectionist

Governor
Can you imagine this ? What could Newsome possibly say ? That DeSantis should be making baby murder legal ? That he should be accepting Biden's open border destruction of American cities ? That he should allow discrimination against white people, along with teachers teaching that to kids ? That he should allow men to compete with women in womens' sports ?

How can you debate with a complete, stark, raving- mad LUNATIC ? :rolleyes: 1663444137003.png

Attachments

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Can you imagine this ? What could Newsome possibly say ? That DeSantis should be making baby murder legal ? That he should be accepting Biden's open border destruction of American cities ? That he should allow discrimination against white people, along with teachers teaching that to kids ? That he should allow men to compete with women in womens' sports ?

How can you debate with a complete, stark, raving- mad LUNATIC ? :rolleyes: View attachment 72400
Let DeSantis defend his election gestapo, firing health professionals for telling the public the truth about the pandemic, paying to transport immigrants from Texas to Mass.

Jack4freedom

Governor

How can you debate with a complete, stark, raving- mad LUNATIC ? :rolleyes: View attachment 72400
Let’s see if DeSantis accepts the challenge or pussies out. I’d pay to see that debate…

protectionist

Governor
Let DeSantis defend his election gestapo, firing health professionals for telling the public the truth about the pandemic, paying to transport immigrants from Texas to Mass.
That is WHAT YOU SAY is the truth about the pandemic.

I don't care what DeSantis did to transport ILLEGAL ALIENS from Texas to Mass, as part of PROTECTING FLORIDIANS, by stopping them from coming to Florida. If Newsome wants DeSantis to defend that, no problem. Protecting your state's citizens from HARMS, is the # 1 job of any elected official.

So let's let Newsome answer the question of why he is NOT protecting HIS citizens from HARMS, by allowing so many illegal aliens to invade HIS sorry state, from foreign countries, and live there.

"The governor shall have power to....repel invasions."
Florida Constitution - Article IV, Section 1(d)

The Florida Constitution - The Florida Senate (flsenate.gov)

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
That is WHAT YOU SAY is the truth about the pandemic.

I don't care what DeSantis did to transport ILLEGAL ALIENS from Texas to Mass, as part of PROTECTING FLORIDIANS, by stopping them from coming to Florida. If Newsome want DeSantis to defend that, no problem. Protecting your state's citizens from HARMS, is the # 1 job of any elected official.

So let's let Newsome answer the question of why he is NOT PROTECTING his citizens from HARMS, by allowing so many illegal aliens to invade his state, from foreign countries, and live there.

I think DeSantis Texas/Florida/Massachusetts gambit is a real stroke of political genius. I think next time he might want to do an Arizona/Florida/Seattle trek. That way he can really rack up some miles and get more good ink while doing his job of protecting Florida from these interlopers. He must make sure though that any of these illegals he retrieves from other states does not get away while refueling in Florida. Maybe he can figure a way to have these deviants shackled to the plane before they arrive at the final shipping point. This could be a historic moment for this “own the libs” movement. Go Ronny!!!

protectionist

Governor
I think DeSantis Texas/Florida/Massachusetts gambit is a real stroke of political genius. I think next time he might want to do an Arizona/Florida/Seattle trek. That way he can really rack up some miles and get more good ink while doing his job of protecting Florida from these interlopers. He must make sure though that any of these illegals he retrieves from other states does not get away while refueling in Florida. Maybe he can figure a way to have these deviants shackled to the plane before they arrive at the final shipping point. This could be a historic moment for this “own the libs” movement. Go Ronny!!!
Not a bad idea.

So how can Newsome debate DeSantis, when unlike DeSantis, he is NOT protecting HIS citizens from the many HARMS of Illegal Immigration ? That will be the dilemma for Newsome.

HARMS of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs$$$$$$

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
That would be great. Maybe Newsome can get up there and claim that he'll take all the illegals that DeSantis and Abbott are transporting since the leftie leaders of these "sanctuary cities and states" don't want them. It will help Newsome boost his population after so many people and businesses are running from California like the plague.

Jack4freedom

Governor
So let's let Newsome answer the question of why he is NOT protecting HIS citizens from HARMS, by allowing so many illegal aliens to invade his state, from foreign countries, and live there.

I think Newsome, after seeing the great success of Ronny’s Texas/Florida/Martha’s gambit is planning a similar scheme. To show everybody that HE is protecting HIS people from HARMS I think he has a plan in which which he sends some sleazy con men and women to Portland Oregon, lies to a bunch of these illegals about a free trip to Disneyland, then drags them to Orange County Ca Airport then tells them Disneyland is closed. Then, with a full news crew flies them to Palm Beach and dumps half them off in front of Trumps house and the other half in front of DeSantis….Newsome knows that in a battle of wits, you gotta fight fire with fire! This really could get interesting because there are so many combinations of so many states that could be employed by BOTH sides. Hmmmm,m

Jack4freedom

Governor
Not a bad idea.

So how can Newsome debate DeSantis, when unlike DeSantis, he is NOT protecting HIS citizens from the many HARMS of Illegal Immigration ? That will be the dilemma for Newsome.

HARMS of Illegal Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($148 Billion/year). Remittance flows worldwide in 2017
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
20. Housing saturation.
21. Excessively high housing costs$$$$$$
It’s all about anti harms……

protectionist

Governor
I think Newsome, after seeing the great success of Ronny’s Texas/Florida/Martha’s gambit is planning a similar scheme. To show everybody that HE is protecting HIS people from HARMS I think he has a plan in which which he sends some sleazy con men and women to Portland Oregon, lies to a bunch of these illegals about a free trip to Disneyland, then drags them to Orange County Ca Airport then tells them Disneyland is closed. Then, with a full news crew flies them to Palm Beach and dumps half them off in front of Trumps house and the other half in front of DeSantis….Newsome knows that in a battle of wits, you gotta fight fire with fire! This really could get interesting because there are so many combinations of so many states that could be employed by BOTH sides. Hmmmm,m
All is fair in love & war. 1663449909559.png

Jack4freedom

Governor
That would be great. Maybe Newsome can get up there and claim that he'll take all the illegals that DeSantis and Abbott are transporting since the leftie leaders of these "sanctuary cities and states" don't want them. It will help Newsome boost his population after so many people and businesses are running from California like the plague.
You are really educated regarding all this stuff. Let me guess…

Degree from Trump University in business and poli sci
Class of 2006
Cum Laude

Am I right?

Colorforms

Senator
You are really educated regarding all this stuff. Let me guess…

Degree from Trump University in business and poli sci
Class of 2006
Cum Laude

Am I right?
Nope, just paying attention

It's really not that hard when you're not a blind partisan driven by hatred of people because you don't like the way that they vote.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nope, just paying attention

It's really not that hard when you're not a blind partisan driven by hatred of people because you don't like the way that they vote.
I am a Proud Californian and Angelino. Glad Trumpers are leaving in droves. Less traffic, more space for the rest of us….Definitely drove up the average IQ……Good riddance!