• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Newsom challenges DeSantis to a debate

Colorforms

Senator
I am a Proud Californian and Angelino. Glad Trumpers are leaving in droves. Less traffic, more space for the rest of us….Definitely drove up the average IQ……Good riddance!
I'm glad to have them here on the sane side of the San Andreas fault. :)

We welcome everybody, even illegals :)

protectionist

Governor
Yep, he really fvcked up on that one…
He did, and unless he does something huge, to get these aliens out if here, and restore normal rent levels, he won't get my vote again. Still, he's 1000 times better than the totally negligent nutjob Newsome, and the Biden suck-up Charlie Crist.
Better late than never.

protectionist

Governor
I am a Proud Californian and Angelino. Glad Trumpers are leaving in droves. Less traffic, more space for the rest of us….Definitely drove up the average IQ……Good riddance!
Proud Californian HA HA HA. The state I moved away from 45 years ago, and wouldn't move back there, for any amount of money. What is there to be proud of ? :rolleyes:

protectionist

Governor
You too? Congrats
I didn't subscribe to it, but I don't condemn it like so many DUPED leftists do. I realize that the great majority of Trump U folks were happy with what they got,,and any service always has a small group of whiners, no matter how good the service may be.

I owned a video dating service for12 years, and had some women given free memberships, and they still found things to crab about.

As for LA, look at the video to see why it;s one of the WORST 7 CITIES in America >>>

God of War

Governor
Can you imagine this ? What could Newsome possibly say ? That DeSantis should be making baby murder legal ? That he should be accepting Biden's open border destruction of American cities ? That he should allow discrimination against white people, along with teachers teaching that to kids ? That he should allow men to compete with women in womens' sports ?

How can you debate with a complete, stark, raving- mad LUNATIC ? :rolleyes: View attachment 72400
Desantis is too busy doing good governor work. Maybe Newsom should for once do the same and stop ignoring his job.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I didn't subscribe to it, but I don't condemn it like so many DUPED leftists do. I realize that the great majority of Trump U folks were happy with what they got,,and any service always has a small group of whiners, no matter how good the service may be.

I owned a video dating service for12 years, and had some women given free memberships, and they still found things to crab about.

As for LA, look at the video to see why it;s one of the WORST 7 CITIES in America >>>

I don’t need your crappy video to tell me about my home city. I have actually lived here for the better part of 58 years….Best city in the USA no doubt. I’ve been all around this country several times and know every region well. LA is the best…

protectionist

Governor
I don’t need your crappy video to tell me about my home city. I have actually lived here for the better part of 58 years….Best city in the USA no doubt. I’ve been all around this country several times and know every region well. LA is the best…
It is tied for the worst- with New York & San Francisco. I've lived there, and got out a long time ago. People living there have no idea how bad it is.
Smelling any smoke this morning ?

God of War

Governor
Let’s see if DeSantis accepts the challenge or pussies out. I’d pay to see that debate…
You wouldn't pay for a round a drinks on your turn to run the bar. ha ha

If Desantis debates on CNN I won't vote for him. Only fools deal with such a dishonest fake news shit house. #CNNSucks.

And of course that pussy Newsom of yours has to run and have his "debate" with #CNNSucks covering his backside. Maybe he can get Candy what's her name to moderate. ha ha.... Weren't you all up on Trudeau? You do have type don't you Jackie boy.

Jack4freedom

Governor
You wouldn't pay for a round a drinks on your turn to run the bar. ha ha

If Desantis debates on CNN I won't vote for him. Only fools deal with such a dishonest fake news shit house. #CNNSucks.

And of course that pussy Newsom of yours has to run and have his "debate" with #CNNSucks covering his backside. Maybe he can get Candy what's her name to moderate. ha ha.... Weren't you all up on Trudeau? You do have type don't you Jackie boy.
Got it. If DeSantis pussies out, you got your excuses all ready to go…Atta girl!

God of War

Governor
Got it. If DeSantis pussies out, you got your excuses all ready to go…Atta girl!
You Cuomo-erotic attraction to Newsom and Trudeau is duly observed in your defense of #CNNSucks as a proper venue for debate. ha ha You and Candy what's her name fat ass checking Romney will go down in infamy.

reason10

Governor
Let’s see if DeSantis accepts the challenge or pussies out. I’d pay to see that debate…
There is no reason for Florida Governor DeSantis to do such a thing, unless Newsom tries to run for Governor in Florida on the DemoMeth ticket, (like Gillums.)

We know the Democrat Party isn't stupid enough to put Newsom on a presidential ticket, when DeSantis decides he wants to be elected president.

And if DeSantis had challenged Newsom to a debate, I can just imagine the howling from the uneducated blue state libs here

reason10

Governor
What if it were the opposite? What if Governor DeSantis decided that HE had all the time in the world and wanted to challenge Newsom to a debate?

Would you accuse Newsom (who relied on his state's racism for him to survive the recall vote against Elder) of pussying out?

Can you imagine this ? What could Newsome possibly say ? That DeSantis should be making baby murder legal ? That he should be accepting Biden's open border destruction of American cities ? That he should allow discrimination against white people, along with teachers teaching that to kids ? That he should allow men to compete with women in womens' sports ?

How can you debate with a complete, stark, raving- mad LUNATIC ? :rolleyes: View attachment 72400
Imagine it? I would almost bet on (depending on what Trump does or can do) to be the nominees of their parties in 2024.

California is a disaster, Florida is booming.... the MSM will probably start about now...... to make people think its the opposite. Even though apparently Newsomes family now lives in Florida...........

Also and this is just a side note, Newsome looks like the vilian in James Bond movie, someone needs to give him a white cat to walk around to complete the look.

Jack4freedom

Governor
What if it were the opposite? What if Governor DeSantis decided that HE had all the time in the world and wanted to challenge Newsom to a debate?

Would you accuse Newsom (who relied on his state's racism for him to survive the recall vote against Elder) of pussying out?
Elder and the recall failed miserably. Not even close.

reason10

Governor
Imagine it? I would almost bet on (depending on what Trump does or can do) to be the nominees of their parties in 2024.

California is a disaster, Florida is booming.... the MSM will probably start about now...... to make people think its the opposite. Even though apparently Newsomes family now lives in Florida...........

Also and this is just a side note, Newsome looks like the vilian in James Bond movie, someone needs to give him a white cat to walk around to complete the look.
Trump will be the Republican nominee in 24 and there is no Democrat in the world who can defeat him in an election.

Jack4freedom

Governor
That's because the California voters are racist.
Newsom was the worst governor in history. Elder would have saved that state. But he was black.
Racism is the only reason Newsom is governor
The reason Newsome is Governor is because he won the election when he ran. I know that is hard for people like you to understand because you have been trained to ignore the results of elections. Newsome will run again this November and probably win again.