• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Newsome will lose if he runs for president

reason10

Governor
I mean, DUUUUUUHHHH. We all know that. Newsome is in office only due to racism on the part of California's left wing voters. But here's the details.

Gavin Newsom 'bound to lose' if he runs for president in 2024 amid crime, education crises: Terrell

"LEO TERRELL: Well, you know what? The good news for Americans, very simply, no California Democrat have ever won the presidency, so he's bound to lose. But what is happening in California? There is no incentive to live in California. With Governor Newsom, we've got high crime. We've got poor schools. We've got the homeless problem. And I'll tell you right now, he's taking California for granted. He's up for re-election, Brian, in California, but he is ignoring California, thinking that he has a chance to win the presidency. "

I know Democrats will bash Terrell because he is black, just as Democrats rejected Larry Elder because of his race as well.

Look sat Newsom's record.

Worst schools in America.
Highest taxes
Highest cost of living.
Highest cost of gasoline
Worst homeless problem (where the homeless are just [Unwelcome language removed] on the streets of San Fran)
Worst violent crime.
Zero middle class.

It's doubtful that the Democrat party will nominate this clown. And they have nobody else who stands a chance against Trump in 2024.
And this clown is only in office now because California voters mostly are racist.

reason10

Governor
Let's see. This bozo wants to debate Florida Governor DeSantis? Seriously?

Florida has the best economy, best schools, safest streets, no state income tax and a budget surplus.

Seriously? Who could possibly be that stupid to think DeSantis wouldn't rip this idiot a new ass hole?

Jack4freedom

Governor
I mean, DUUUUUUHHHH. We all know that. Newsome is in office only due to racism on the part of California's left wing voters. But here's the details.

Gavin Newsom 'bound to lose' if he runs for president in 2024 amid crime, education crises: Terrell

"LEO TERRELL: Well, you know what? The good news for Americans, very simply, no California Democrat have ever won the presidency, so he's bound to lose. But what is happening in California? There is no incentive to live in California. With Governor Newsom, we've got high crime. We've got poor schools. We've got the homeless problem. And I'll tell you right now, he's taking California for granted. He's up for re-election, Brian, in California, but he is ignoring California, thinking that he has a chance to win the presidency. "

I know Democrats will bash Terrell because he is black, just as Democrats rejected Larry Elder because of his race as well.

Highest taxes
Highest cost of living.
Highest cost of gasoline
Worst homeless problem (where the homeless are just [Unwelcome language removed] on the streets of San Fran)
Worst violent crime.
Zero middle class.

It's doubtful that the Democrat party will nominate this clown. And they have nobody else who stands a chance against Trump in 2024.
And this clown is only in office now because California voters mostly are racist.
Well, he’s running for Governor in November we will see how that race comes out.. He’s up by 27% in the current polls. Looks like the GOP is running another Trumpy moron. DeSantis is up about 7-8% currently but he seems to have shot his dumb ass in the dick down there in Texas where the sheriff of San Antonio has opened up an investigation into that idiotic stunt Ronny pulled down there. Something about Kidnapping by deception….Who’s Perla and where is she now?

Enough sane independent and Republucans Floridians may reject DeSantis and his crazy, criminal behavior and anti abortion stances and vote for the sane choice, moderate Charlie Crist in November. I think Americas in general are getting sick and tired of all this criminal behavior by Trumpy Republicans which DeSantis is definitely one. If he loses, it will be the death of Trumpisim. Good for America.

If Trump somehow avoids prison and gets the 2024 nomination and Biden decides to resign and retire, Newsome could easily become the Democratic nominee. A Newson vs Trump election would be a total landslide for the Democrats in which they could also win large majorities in both houses. If Biden decides to run and gets to go up against Trump again, he will beat Trump like a rented mule even worse than last time.

reason10

Governor
Well, he’s running for Governor in November we will see how that race comes out.. He’s up by 27% in the current polls. Looks like the GOP is running another Trumpy moron. DeSantis is up about 7-8% currently but he seems to have shot his dumb ass in the dick down there in Texas where the sheriff of San Antonio has opened up an investigation into that idiotic stunt Ronny pulled down there. Something about Kidnapping by deception….Who’s Perla and where is she now?

Enough sane independent and Republucans Floridians may reject DeSantis and his crazy, criminal behavior and anti abortion stances and vote for the sane choice, moderate Charlie Crist in November. I think Americas in general are getting sick and tired of all this criminal behavior by Trumpy Republicans which DeSantis is definitely one. If he loses, it will be the death of Trumpisim. Good for America.

If Trump somehow avoids prison and gets the 2024 nomination and Biden decides to resign and retire, Newsome could easily become the Democratic nominee. A Newson vs Trump election would be a total landslide for the Democrats in which they could also win large majorities in both houses. If Biden decides to run and gets to go up against Trump again, he will beat Trump like a rented mule even worse than last time.
DeSantis is the best governor in the United States. Newsom is an example of an affirmative action recipient. Elected because California is a racist state. And Joe committed two crimes: failure to secure border and kidnapping (when he sent those illegal aliens to Florida) DeSantis just rerouted those criminals to a sanctuary state, where the racists there shipped those people off to a military basy.

Charlie Crist is as moderate as Obama. He is going to get his communist ass handed to him, worse than the meth head Gillums.

Joe will be watching Trump's presidential inauguration from prison.
Newsom has less of a chance of being the nominee than the dead body of JImmy Carter. Most of America is not as racist as California, or the other blue states.

Jack4freedom

Governor
DeSantis is the best governor in the United States. Newsom is an example of an affirmative action recipient. Elected because California is a racist state. And Joe committed two crimes: failure to secure border and kidnapping (when he sent those illegal aliens to Florida) DeSantis just rerouted those criminals to a sanctuary state, where the racists there shipped those people off to a military basy.

Charlie Crist is as moderate as Obama. He is going to get his communist ass handed to him, worse than the meth head Gillums.

Newsom has less of a chance of being the nominee than the dead body of JImmy Carter. Most of America is not as racist as California, or the other blue states.
Your delusions will all be proven wrong soon…Dream it up in the meantime.….Then when you wake up, start screaming that the election was fixed….DeSantis just blew any chance of ever becoming POTUS and might have offended enough ex Cuban, Venezuelan and Nicaraguan refugees that are now American Citizens to lose this November. He treated them like “garbage and animals” just like you called them over and over. Sane compassionate people don’t go for that kind of shit.

reason10

Governor
Your delusions will all be proven wrong soon…Dream it up in the meantime.….Then when you wake up, start screaming that the election was fixed….DeSantis just blew any chance of ever becoming POTUS and might have offended enough ex Cuban, Venezuelan and Nicaraguan refugees that are now American Citizens to lose this November. He treated them like “garbage and animals” just like you called them over and over. Sane compassionate people don’t go for that kind of shit.
So far, you liberals are the only delusional ones here. You are wrong on every point. You have no facts or reliable sources.

Cubans? As in anti communist Miami Cubans? They'll likely spearhead the second massive fundraising for DeSantis, during Trump's second term of office. The first massive fundraising will be for Trump, since he has made ALL Latino's lives better.

Treating illegal aliens like animals? Excuse me?

Joe sent those ILLEGALS to Florida in the dead of night. Governor DeSantis sent them to a very plush and rich RESORT that was listed as a Sanctuary City. '
What did those racist elitists do? Shipped those illegals OUT in record time, to a military base in Cape Cod.

People, (well maybe not all people but most of AMerica) do not appreciate YOUR dishonest shit.

4/15

Mayor

Desanta sucks! Floodida is a shit hole state! You need to recognise this.

4/15

Mayor
So far, you liberals are the only delusional ones here. You are wrong on every point. You have no facts or reliable sources.

Cubans? As in anti communist Miami Cubans? They'll likely spearhead the second massive fundraising for DeSantis, during Trump's second term of office. The first massive fundraising will be for Trump, since he has made ALL Latino's lives better.

Treating illegal aliens like animals? Excuse me?

Joe sent those ILLEGALS to Florida in the dead of night. Governor DeSantis sent them to a very plush and rich RESORT that was listed as a Sanctuary City. '
What did those racist elitists do? Shipped those illegals OUT in record time, to a military base in Cape Cod.

People, (well maybe not all people but most of AMerica) do not appreciate YOUR dishonest shit.
As you disregard truth and the American way it is you who is delusional.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Highest taxes
Highest cost of living.
Highest cost of gasoline
Worst violent crime.
Zero middle class.

Gov Gavin Newsome has a better chance of winning in 2024 than Trump or DeSantis. The only way a Republican can win is if the Electoral College gives it to them like in 2016.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Let's see. This bozo wants to debate Florida Governor DeSantis? Seriously?

Florida has the best economy, best schools, safest streets, no state income tax and a budget surplus.

Seriously? Who could possibly be that stupid to think DeSantis wouldn't rip this idiot a new ass hole?
1) DeSantis used innocent immigrant people to pull a political stunt by sending them to Martha's Vineyard. This was hateful.
2) DeSantis is against a woman's right to choose in the abortion debate. There are LOTS of Republican women who are going to vote Democrat just on this issue alone.
3) DeSantis used to talk against the Federal government helping people. But, I see he gladly accepted help from the Federal government when Hurricane Ian hit Florida. Can you say HYPOCRITE?

I'd love to see Newsome debate DeSantis. I'll have my popcorn ready. :)