• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NFL apologizes....for ignoring racial injustice

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Issues Major Apology On Friday Regarding Previous Protests By Players. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell stated Friday that his league made a mistake. Goodell said the league was wrong for not listening to players fighting for racial equality and encouraged them to peacefully protest.

Goodell owes Colin Kaepernick a personal apology.
1591458420685.png

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Issues Major Apology On Friday Regarding Previous Protests By Players. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell stated Friday that his league made a mistake. Goodell said the league was wrong for not listening to players fighting for racial equality and encouraged them to peacefully protest.

View attachment 52794
Lets not forget Colin started out not by kneeling but sitting during the National Anthem. I think that's what Colin really thinks. The kneeling is just PR.

1591459071358.png

1591459019188.png

Fast Eddy

Mayor
The NFL caved because there are so many black players. The phony racism everywhere is pure BS and once again the NFL has pissed off most of their viewers. I suspect they will lose viewers over this. Just a bunch of Wusses.

View attachment 52794

Mick

The Right is always right

View attachment 52794
Do you suffer from low self esteem? Seems as if you going increasingly nuts trying to find affirmation that looting, rioting, and killing is okay. It is not. Your ilk are evil. Accepting that is the only affirmation out there for you.

TBLee

Governor
Do you suffer from low self esteem? Seems as if you going increasingly nuts trying to find affirmation that looting, rioting, and killing is okay. It is not. Your ilk are evil. Accepting that is the only affirmation out there for you.
The answer would be yes, its apparent that affirmation is of the utmost importance. She won't settle for anything less. ;)

Colorforms

Senator

View attachment 52794
I guess we can never have too much left wing moralizing.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

View attachment 52794
Oh, these poor mistreated millionaires.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
This was something. Cons were beside themselves during the kneeling, in their support of police brutality toward minorities. Hats off to the nfl for stepping up here.

Black Lives Matter

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
This was something. Cons were beside themselves during the kneeling, in their support of police brutality toward minorities. Hats off to the nfl for stepping up here.

Black Lives Matter
LOL! They're not "stepping up here," they are opening up their wallets so the woke folk can toss billions more $$$ into them. Remember, this is the NFL that has what, like two African American head coaches? These guys couldn't be a less diverse bunch of old rich white guys. Yet you fell for their virtue signalling, because, lets face it, you all are not all that bright.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
LOL! They're not "stepping up here," they are opening up their wallets so the woke folk can toss billions more $$$ into them. Remember, this is the NFL that has what, like two African American head coaches? These guys couldn't be a less diverse bunch of old rich white guys. Yet you fell for their virtue signalling, because, lets face it, you all are not all that bright.
The personal attack tells me I hit a nerve. Hats off to me.

The kneeling hurt your feelings and now the NFL backs them. You're embarrassed, as you should be.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The personal attack tells me I hit a nerve. Hats off to me.

The kneeling hurt your feelings and now the NFL backs them. You're embarrassed, as you should be.
LOL! If you think my rapier wit in drolly observing the quintessential irony in your open embrace of a bunch of old, rich (racist) white guys virtue signalling for $$$ in an effort to score a (hollow) political "victory" is "embarrassing (to me) you could not be further from the truth.

But if by pretending I did something "embarrassing" you are able to avoid being, well, "embarrassed," then yes, it's "hats off" to you.

The NFL caved because there are so many black players. The phony racism everywhere is pure BS and once again the NFL has pissed off most of their viewers. I suspect they will lose viewers over this. Just a bunch of Wusses.
I hope Americans stop being spectator bitches and start participating (even as mediocre athletes too tired after their own game to flip on the boob tube).