• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NFL hires first tranny cheerleader. Person is black and bald and has painted on eyebrows!!

Incredibly ugly - this thing will enrage the fans. So why does the NFL do it.? Because china pays them to. Just like they pay them to support child-raping homos and diversity and illegal aliens. China knows these things will destroy the west.

june 3 2022 The National Football League has hired its first openly transgender cheerleader.

Justine Lindsay, 29, told the world in an Instagram post in March she made the Topcats, the cheerleading squad for the Carolina Panthers.

In that same Instagram post, she also came out as transgender.

'Cats out [of] the bag, you are looking at the newest member of the Carolina Panthers Topcats Cheerleader's as the first transgender female,' she wrote.

'I would like to thank the beautiful and talented dancers who supported me along the way, alumni, TopCats family and friends for your love and support. I would not have gotten to this moment in my life if it wasn’t for the support.'

Lindsay will now represent the Carolina Panthers at everything from community events and fundraisers to business conferences.

Though the NFL does not keep a record of its cheerleaders, Lindsay is believed to be the first openly transgender female in the league.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Incredibly ugly - this thing will enrage the fans. So why does the NFL do it.? Because china pays them to. Just like they pay them to support child-raping homos and diversity and illegal aliens. China knows these things will destroy the west.

LOL! All I can do is LOL!

Please don’t let there be a calendar…

God of War

Governor

The NFL hasn't been really good about looking out after the mental health of its players and now its employees.

You don't aggrandize and indemnify mental illness. You instead offer sincere support in terms of helping to overcome the mental illness.

This is yet another example of immorality in professional sports.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The NFL hasn't been really good about looking out after the mental health of its players and now its employees.

You don't aggrandize and indemnify mental illness. You instead offer sincere support in terms of helping to overcome the mental illness.

This is yet another example of immorality in professional sports.
That’s it - put that tranny cheerleader into concussion protocol. CTE is a likely answer (that and/or childhood molestation).

It's not just the NFL. Chain also pays the NBA and MLB and all the TV networks to be WOKE and thereby destroy america without china firing a shot.