• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nina & Julie

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
@NinaS and @JuliefromOhio I don't know of you netflix or if you've already seen this but check out the documentary series called The Family. Shocking, truly shocking.
Twas YOU who put Trump in the WH. "YOU" being all those Democrats voting in Republican primaries in order to get nominated the one candidate who they "knew" couldn't possibly defeat Hillary. Actual Republicans were voting for Cruz & Rubio.

It's a large factor in the phenomenon known as T.D.S."
Blah Blah...don't blame me for you voting for the biggest POS that ever drew a breath.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
i thought call-out threads (where the top post is directed at specific individuals) were bannable offenses...... guess not.
I understand that you're feeling sensitive, but I believe that the difference is that it's not a personal attack, as is very common among butt hurt, angry, beta male cons.

Hope this helps! Have a great day.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Blah Blah...don't blame me for you voting for the biggest POS that ever drew a breath.
i didn't vote for Trump. Didn't vote for Obama. Didn't vote for W. I voted for Bill Clinton. Is that who you meant by "biggest POS that ever drew a breath?"

Didn't blame you. Unless you're one of the many Democrats who voted for Trump in a Republican primary because you "knew" he couldn't defeat Mrs. Clinton. Given the degree of TDS evident in the post, one suspects so. Recrimination is usually strong motivation but rarely brings a positive result. Let it go and move on; November's coming.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I don’t know what this is, but you got all of the cons here all butt hurt. So I support it. :)
I'm curious about something. I've read this thread and I'm wondering how you came to the conclusion that all the Conservative posters are butt hurt by the OP. People are responding to the thread. Some may be making derogatory remarks but I don't see anyone exhibiting any hurt feelings over this. So, other than just pulling it out of your ass, please tell us us how you decided that we are all butt hurt.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
I'm curious about something. I've read this thread and I'm wondering how you came to the conclusion that all the Conservative posters are butt hurt by the OP. People are responding to the thread. Some may be making derogatory remarks but I don't see anyone exhibiting any hurt feelings over this. So, other than just pulling it out of your ass, please tell us us how you decided that we are all butt hurt.
if any conservative dares say anything in HIS threads, they MUST by definition be butthurt. It's how hiw mind works. Never mind the fact that responses on a message board are kind of what it's, you know, FOR........

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Hi! Thanks for the message and for inquiring about the butt hurt of cons. Several of the con posts were in regard to the other forum users, rather than (or in addition to) the subject matter at hand. Therefore, it’s a fair and reasonable conclusion to assume that they are butt hurt, or angered by the opinions of other posters.

Name calling and personal attacks tend to say more about the poster engaging in these childish activities than about the people they are attacking.

Hope this helps - have a great day!

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

It's called 'thread derailment'. We leftists do this when we are embarrassed and humiliated on a topic.
Worse yet- When beta male, man bun leftists are really defeated they runaway - with a sarcastic 'kind' parting word. Boring and predictable- we are simple folks :)

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Hello,

Here is another outstanding example - filled with personal attacks and name calling. This is an example of a poster that is angry, or "butt hurt". :)

"It's called 'thread derailment'. We leftists do this when we are embarrassed and humiliated on a topic.
Worse yet- When beta male, man bun leftists are really defeated they runaway - with a sarcastic 'kind' parting word. Boring and predictable- we are simple folks :)"

If you have other questions on this topic, please let me know, as I'm always happy to help. Thanks!

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Hi! Thanks for the message and for inquiring about the butt hurt of cons. Several of the con posts were in regard to the other forum users, rather than (or in addition to) the subject matter at hand. Therefore, it’s a fair and reasonable conclusion to assume that they are butt hurt, or angered by the opinions of other posters.

Name calling and personal attacks tend to say more about the poster engaging in these childish activities than about the people they are attacking.

Hope this helps - have a great day!
you mad, bra?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Hello,

Here is another outstanding example - filled with personal attacks and name calling. This is an example of a poster that is angry, or "butt hurt". :)

"It's called 'thread derailment'. We leftists do this when we are embarrassed and humiliated on a topic.
Worse yet- When beta male, man bun leftists are really defeated they runaway - with a sarcastic 'kind' parting word. Boring and predictable- we are simple folks :)"

If you have other questions on this topic, please let me know, as I'm always happy to help. Thanks!
Okay, so you pulled it out of your ass, just like I thought. Thanks for confirming.

TBLee

Governor
I don't get my feelings hurt. I get amazed sometimes at the mind boggling ignorance and duplicity of the Democrat/Liberal masses. But it doesn't hurt my feelings.
Have you ever noticed that is one of the first comebacks the Dem's use. Hurt Feelings. Like that is viable reply for them when they are on the losing end of a debate. Its hilarious.