• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No courage to control guns, including under this administration

reason10

Governor
I showed Fox and Newsmax repeatedly report misinformation.

No you didn't. You just disagreed with their information.

I posted facts to back up my opinion.

You have never done that in the entire time you've been here. You don't have the education to do so.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You quoted FACTCHECK, which is a discredited, biased left wing opinion rag. It doesn't deserve the credibility of even WorldNet, much less Fox and Newsmax.

You keep making the case that you have the IQ of frozen yogurt.
I've shown you the facts. That the Tuscon police department investigated the story about the camp is a fact...not someone's opinion.

You have yet to provide any evidence that Factcheck is discredited.

Meanwhile...Worldnet is every bit as credible as Epoch Times....

• Overall, we rate Politifact Left-Center Biased based on fact checks that tend to be more favorable for the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting and a credible fact-checker that is not without bias.
Failed Fact Checks
  • None in the Last 5 years. They are certified fact-checker.

write on

Senator
Point every which way. This administration, too.

It's a mental health issue. We should be questioning everyone that posts or menaces with guns.
The courage needs to come from the Republican party. Or greed wins the day.

Mental Health

Like those that are homeless?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I showed Fox and Newsmax repeatedly report misinformation.

No you didn't. You just disagreed with their information.

I posted facts to back up my opinion.

You have never done that in the entire time you've been here. You don't have the education to do so.
Common tactic when cornered...deny the evidence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Fox says Clinton paid someone to infiltrate Trump tower...that is a fact and it is false...prove otherwise.

reason10

Governor
The courage needs to come from the Republican party. Or greed wins the day.

Mental Health

Like those that are homeless?
The GOP will HAVE the courage to IMPEACH that unelected son of a bitch who has anal intercoursed the country's economy. Afterwards, the GOP will reverse the anti-domestic energy polices and drop the price of gasoline.
The GOP will curb welfare spending and let the Fed lower the supply of money. The GOP ALWAYS expands the economy, which means more goods.
That will fix the economy.

That and Joe in an orange jumpsuit.

reason10

Governor
No courage to protect/harden schools, including under this administration
The protection of schools has to come from the COUNTY level. That's where the most decisions are made, where most of the funding comes from.
Any politician promising FEDERAL aid in education is a LIAR.

reason10

Governor
I've shown you the facts. That the Tuscon police department investigated the story about the camp is a fact...not someone's opinion.

You have yet to provide any evidence that Factcheck is discredited.

Meanwhile...Worldnet is every bit as credible as Epoch Times....

• Overall, we rate Politifact Left-Center Biased based on fact checks that tend to be more favorable for the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting and a credible fact-checker that is not without bias.
Failed Fact Checks
  • None in the Last 5 years. They are certified fact-checker.
FActcheck, Politifact, Snopes

All biased left wing opinion rags. They are NOT journalism, nor are they fact based. They are just left wing OPINIONS.

And you wonder why everybody says liberals are such gullible idiots.
1655388201075.png

middleview

President
Supporting Member
FActcheck, Politifact, Snopes

All biased left wing opinion rags. They are NOT journalism, nor are they fact based. They are just left wing OPINIONS.

And you wonder why everybody says liberals are such gullible idiots.
View attachment 70846
Again...see if you can find any evidence to back you up. So far you are batting zero with what you think is evidence.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yet another common tactic with your side. I post links to facts. Instead of dealing with those facts and attempting to disprove them....you run away yelling "Lies, Lies"....

"Everybody"? Yeah, that is the result of you polling everybody to see what they think of liberals.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yet another common tactic with your side. I post links to facts. Instead of dealing with those facts and attempting to disprove them....you run away yelling "Lies, Lies"....

"Everybody"? Yeah, that is the result of you polling everybody to see what they think of liberals.
here's a fact test...

is a gun animate or inanimate?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The GOP will HAVE the courage to IMPEACH that unelected son of a bitch who has anal intercoursed the country's economy. Afterwards, the GOP will reverse the anti-domestic energy polices and drop the price of gasoline.
The GOP will curb welfare spending and let the Fed lower the supply of money. The GOP ALWAYS expands the economy, which means more goods.
That will fix the economy.

That and Joe in an orange jumpsuit.
The GDP dropped 8% due to Bush's recession. So much for claiming republicans ALWAYS expand the economy.

reason10

Governor
The GDP dropped 8% due to Bush's recession. So much for claiming republicans ALWAYS expand the economy.
That is a lie.
Bush inherited a recession. His tax cuts EXPANDED the economy. It wasn't his fault he also inherited a ticking 9-11 time bomb.
The sub prime mortgage crisis was caused by Clinton actions and the work of ACORN, (an OBAMA lawfirm that forced banks to loan to people who couldn't afford to pay back.)

Reagan expanded the economy. Bush 43 expanded the economy. Trump REALLY expanded the economy.

Carter hurt the economy. Clinton hurt the economy. Obama REALLY hurt the economy. Joe DESTROYED the economy.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your unreliable LIE SITE claimed Fox said that. Produce an actual LINK of Fox reporting that.
Or admit you don't know what you're talking about.
Factcheck?

And you wonder why everybody says liberals are such idiots.
Clinton campaign paid to 'infiltrate' Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia, Durham finds

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Which has what to do with the topic? Seems a silly question in context.
seems rather fundamental. if we're going to control guns (and the resulting violence), the overarching, and foundational, point i would think is the physical security of guns..

Some 400 million guns in this country... some 42500 deaths where a gun was employed.

an overwhelming preponderance... statistically..nearly the entirety of all guns are secured and well kept.

something to the effect of 0.00111 percent of all guns have been employed in the committing of a crime.

anyway..to answer the question posed (which you did not..deal with..as you posited to others above)..a gun, and all of the 400 million are totally inanimate.... totally

so, the focus on controling gun violence should be directed elsewhere... no?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is a lie.
Bush inherited a recession. His tax cuts EXPANDED the economy. It wasn't his fault he also inherited a ticking 9-11 time bomb.
The sub prime mortgage crisis was caused by Clinton actions and the work of ACORN, (an OBAMA lawfirm that forced banks to loan to people who couldn't afford to pay back.)

Reagan expanded the economy. Bush 43 expanded the economy. Trump REALLY expanded the economy.

Carter hurt the economy. Clinton hurt the economy. Obama REALLY hurt the economy. Joe DESTROYED the economy.

Those are FACTS, and FACTS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS.
Bush's recession began in 2007. How the hell can you claim it wasn't his fault? He'd had from 2001 to mid 2007 to do something about the Derivatives market. He got his new rules that let banks substantially increase borrowing and cut their cash reserves. He got his Mortgage Downpayment Assistance bill that allowed no down payment for federally guaranteed mortgages for the first time.

Why do you think foreclosures went through the roof starting in 2003? It is due to the fact that variable rate mortgages would bump interest rates after the first year...so mortgages initiated in 2002 would start to increase payments a year later....

The CRA was what the lawsuit from Acorn was about....not lowering credit requirements. Banks were still red lining urban areas in Chicago.

1655389617167.png