• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No courage to control guns, including under this administration

Bugsy McGurk

President
I said what I said above. I support rigorous screening as it relates the purchase of guns. I also support the rigorous pursuit and investigation of potential mental health issues for any individual that would post threats of violence on their websites, or in social media.

Example ..some kid posts I'm gonna shoot up a school.... Boop.... Ejected from school...intense mental health screening and detention
Here’s my answer to the question I asked you…

Yes.

Ben Shapiro summed it up: The breakdown of the family structure.
Why are so many blacks in prison? It's because 75 percent of all black kids grow up in single family households.

And it was Charles Murray who claimed that there is a looming white underclass, people following the same patterns. So it's not a racial thing. It's a societal thing.

Mixed views on education. Obviously blue states have inferior public schools. Florida's schools are the best in the country.
I don't give two shits what Ben Shapiro says.

write on

Senator
dunno, but i think both to some extent....and check this out...

You don't know but have an opinion on a topic that you posted about? Too funny

I read that link earlier.

Read this one...

What about H.R. 8? It won't pass the Senate. If you're really interested in passing sensible gun owner legislation, admit who is responsible for its failure.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You don't know but have an opinion on a topic that you posted about? Too funny

I read that link earlier.

Read this one...

What about H.R. 8? It won't pass the Senate. If you're really interested in passing sensible gun owner legislation, admit who is responsible for it's failure.
in texas....both dem and R

in the US...both dem and R...

write on

Senator
in texas....both dem and R

in the US...both dem and R...
Yet you won't come clean and admit which party that has been trying to pass legislation over the years- which is always defeated by both state and U.S. congress- that can help prevent the slaughter that continues to happen.

We can't control guns any more than we can control illicit drugs. If people want them, they'll get them, no matter how many laws they have to break.

How people don't get that is a puzzlement.

And, quite often, drugs and guns seem to go together.

This story, from May 15, doesn't get as much attention as Texas and Buffalo:

Chicago shootings: 31 shot, 5 fatally, in weekend violence, CPD says

Chicago violence: 31 shot, 5 fatally, in shootings across city, police say - ABC7 Chicago

And so it goes.
That is what people will not talk about. As tragic as yesterday was, by numbers alone it would be considered an almost peaceful weekend in a place like Chicago.

Laws that prevent law abiding citizens from buying guns do not prevent things like yesterday and they certaintly don't do anything in places like Chicago.

Getting back to yesterday, it's mental health that is the issue, don't be distracted by the easy out "guns, guns lobby, guns, guns, guns...."

write on

Senator
That is what people will not talk about. As tragic as yesterday was, by numbers alone it would be considered an almost peaceful weekend in a place like Chicago.

Laws that prevent law abiding citizens from buying guns do not prevent things like yesterday and they certaintly don't do anything in places like Chicago.

Getting back to yesterday, it's mental health that is the issue, don't be distracted by the easy out "guns, guns lobby, guns, guns, guns...."
Should those "things" that happen in Chicago be labeled under mental health issues too?

Now you'll try to have your cake and eat it too, just watch.