• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No courage to control guns, including under this administration

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
T

This link gives a little more info on the shooter, he was a hot mess, may he roast in hell.
Seems again there were warning signs tha were ignored like with the last shooter and Adam lanza there's quite a list of examples all ignored.

he was apparently posting disturbing shit on instagram to his frinds... the FBI should act onthat..

write on

Senator
i dont ride the fence. i'm clear all over this thread. sensible legislation exists, they should be stricter. scrutiny should be stricter still.

now what?
You started this thread with a statement that you knew was false by saying that the Biden administration has done nothing to stop the carnage. He may not have during his presidency, but he has a long record in fighting for gun measures that make sense.

You're not making sense, If sensible gun legislation exists, then why not amend such legislation that would be "stricter" , which you claim, that Republicans vote down?

You can't have your cake and eat it to. That's why I said that you ride the fence.

i get it, ok. You want to see debate here, but don't be a hypocrite about it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
No they don’t. But whether you think our current federal gun laws are reasonable or not, the fact remains that tighter controls can’t survive GOP filibusters.
likely true. but then again..that is not where the attention is needed.... is it.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You started this thread with a statement that you knew was false by saying that the Biden administration has done nothing to stop the carnage. He may not have during his presidency, but he has a long record in fighting for gun measures that make sense.

You're not making sense, If sensible gun legislation exists, then why not amend such legislation that would be "stricter" , which you claim, that Republicans vote down?

You can't have your cake and eat it to. That's why I said that you ride the fence.

i get it, ok. You want to see debate here, but don't be a hypocrite about it.
i'm all for stricter legislation. what makes it stricter?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Republican Gov Abbott.

I'm curious, what kind of gun will you buy for your son for this 18th birthday?

when the ban lifts.... note: the next time you reference my child with such a vulgar insinuation your account is forfeit.

EDIT> nevermind. your account is forfeit. such a slovenly and personal insult. what a [Unwelcome language removed] pig.
pig.

@SW48 ; @bdtex

FYI: i'll not suffer another vulgarity like that from her. the context she alludes to is abhorent.

reason10

Governor
Yes, the faux tears have gotten old.
Time to put up or shut up.

Probably should move all the school shooting threads to the trash heap.
Jeez! Every time you stumble on an intelligent post that you don't like, it belongs in the trash heap?

Let those with an education make that call. Sit in your corner and pout.

reason10

Governor
He contributes nothing to society. He needs to get a REAL job.
He contributes more than you and any liberal combined.
https://www.dailywire.com/about

Anyway, The Daily Wire launched from the offices of Jeremy’s last failed movie company, with the original episodes of The Ben Shapiro Show and The Andrew Klavan Show shot in his converted garage/pool house.

Today, those podcasts, along with The Michael Knowles Show, The Matt Walsh Show, and Daily Wire Backstage make up the core of The Daily Wire’s opinion offerings, with The Ben Shapiro Show being one of the largest podcasts in the country.

The company achieved its goal of becoming self-funding in month 14 and has powered its own growth from revenue since that time.

The Daily Wire does not claim to be without bias. We’re opinionated, we’re noisy, and we’re having a good time.

Oh, and Shapiro's company is offering careers.
https://bentkey-ventures.breezy.hr/

You haven't offered any careers at all. Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

reason10

Governor
Republican Gov Abbott.

How is Governor Abbott responsible for that killing? Produce proof.

I'm curious, what kind of gun will you buy for your son for this 18th birthday?

The Texas shooter bought his own guns. His parents didn't buy them. And he bought them LEGALLY, and in a registered fashion. Didn't really do jack about his victims. Are you suggesting all guns should be outlawed?

He contributes more than you and any liberal combined.
https://www.dailywire.com/about

Anyway, The Daily Wire launched from the offices of Jeremy’s last failed movie company, with the original episodes of The Ben Shapiro Show and The Andrew Klavan Show shot in his converted garage/pool house.

Today, those podcasts, along with The Michael Knowles Show, The Matt Walsh Show, and Daily Wire Backstage make up the core of The Daily Wire’s opinion offerings, with The Ben Shapiro Show being one of the largest podcasts in the country.

The company achieved its goal of becoming self-funding in month 14 and has powered its own growth from revenue since that time.

The Daily Wire does not claim to be without bias. We’re opinionated, we’re noisy, and we’re having a good time.

Oh, and Shapiro's company is offering careers.
https://bentkey-ventures.breezy.hr/

You haven't offered any careers at all. Maybe YOU should get a real job and get off welfare.
Hilarious... a Podcaster thinks podcasting is a REAL job.