• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No Escape for Biden on the Cognitive Issue

worldlymrb

Revenge
Democrats are already Registering illegals to vote through fraud.

Here is how the voter scam works:

Dems issue illegals State Drivers Licenses and ID cards, then have voter registration up to Election Day. By the time illegals ballots are found to be fraudulent, their ballot was already counted and a winner already declared.
Exactly why Joey opened the borders
This how the civil war 2.0 starts…

Joey is going to legalize illegals voting in general election by Executive Order just before the November election and compare it to Lincoln freeing the slaves. Democrats will try to compare legalizing illegals to vote to the emancipation and suffrage. Most Americans will recognize it for what it really is. A coup, (to save democracy of course).

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Joey is going to legalize illegals voting in general election by Executive Order just before the November election and compare it to Lincoln freeing the slaves. Democrats will try to compare legalizing illegals to vote to the emancipation and suffrage. Most Americans will recognize it for what it really is. A coup, (to save democracy of course).
No wonder Hispanics and Blacks are leaving the DNC in droves

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did Trump lose by 19 or 7 million.
You ask for info on illegals voting.........if you think it was only 19 no wonder you're a leftist wack

"Do you have any evidence of illegal immigrants voting? I'd bet not."

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You ask for info on illegals voting.........if you think it was only 19 no wonder you're a leftist wack

"Do you have any evidence of illegal immigrants voting? I'd bet not."
Your evidence shows a handful. As I repeatedly posted...not enough to change the outcome .

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Who you kidding?

Biden can sign the Emancipation of Undocumented Migrant Suffrage by Executive Order at anytime. However, when done a few weeks out from the General Election it would never make it to SCOTUS until after the election. By that time, dems would have tabulated 30M illegal migrant ballots for Biden and declare Biden the victor in another stolen election.

And YOU will be praising it as historic and justifiable to save democracy.
If done with revolutionary legality, I'd absolutely support universal resident suffrage as a salvific extension of democracy. But, no, if Biden were to do that, he'd be slapped with an immediate injunction, it would be a total non-starter in the polling places, and Biden would be immediately impeached and removed for abuse of power. Even if Biden were a conservative Republican, and given the much greater leeway to game the system conservatives and Republicans get, there's not a snowball's chance in hell he'd get away with anything of the sort. He also has shown his ability to win without such.

EatTheRich

President
Don’t kid yourself.

They recommend he not face charges because he is a senile old man who would get a sympathetic jury.
The conclusion of the report was mischaracterized. Here's what it actually says:

We have concluded that there is not a prosecutable case against Biden. Although there was a basis to open the investigation based on the fact that classified documents were found in Biden’s homes and office space, that is insufficient to establish a crime was committed. The illegal retention or dissemination of national defense information requires that he knew of the existence of such documents and that he knew they contained national defense information. It is not a crime without those additional elements. Our investigation, after a thorough year-long review, concludes that there is an absence of such necessary proof. Indeed, we have found a number of innocent explanations as to which we found no contrary evidence to refute them and found affirmative evidence in support of them.

EatTheRich

President

Dems issue illegals State Drivers Licenses and ID cards, then have voter registration up to Election Day. By the time illegals ballots are found to be fraudulent, their ballot was already counted and a winner already declared.
If true, finding 19 people committing such fraud (in a state Trump won) wouldn't be a nearly once-in-a-lifetime event.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Your evidence shows a handful. As I repeatedly posted...not enough to change the outcome .
Nowhere did I post enough to change anything, you ask the question and I showed proof of what you ask for and now you have moved the goal post to a different zip code.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nowhere did I post enough to change anything, you ask the question and I showed proof of what you ask for and now you have moved the goal post to a different zip code.
I have repeatedly posted the same message. Yes, I asked for proof and what you have shown is exactly what I wrote. A handful of voter fraud cases exist, not enough to change the election.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

There is a very obvious difference between driver's licenses issued to non-citizens...MIne is even printed landscape vs non-citizen is printed letter mode and clearly marked.

Same with any ID card. They cannot be used to register to vote.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If it was closed there wouldn't be 100's of 1000's needing deported
225,000 in Dec and 125,000 in Jan
1. People who come across the border at various entry points are now standing on US soil.
2. People who cross the Rio Grande or over or through Trump's beautiful wall and also now standing on US soil.

Are you proposing intercepting immigrants on Mexican soil? How in hell would you do that. The problem of asylum would be helped if the republicans had passed the bill before them and had expedited and more restrictive requirements for asylum.

The problem of undetected entry would be helped with hi-tech monitors on the border with a rapid response border patrol, capturing them. The wall doesn't do shit. It is falling down and only makes immigrants look for longer ladders or acetyln torches to cut through.

1707753921505.png

1707753937631.png

Cartels cut holes in southern border wall, smuggle migrants (VIDEO) (newsnationnow.com)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Here's a bet for ya....If Joe does that I will contribute $100 to PJ if he doesn't you do the same....

Put your money where your mouth is.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Ever since the 388 page report on Biden's mishandling of classified documents, was made public, the nail in the coffin of Biden's re-election hopes may have been nailed. The report from special counsel Robert Hur was both good news for Biden, and very bad, politically damaging news, both.

On the one hand, it cleared Biden of guilt and free from criminal charges, by asserting that Biden was too mentally incompetent to manage his affairs, including the handling of classified documents, and therefore outside of the definition of criminal intent.

Well, that might have spared Jumbling Joe a prison sentence, and I suppose that was the # 1 priority, but it simultaneously wrecked any smidgn of a chance for him to run for re-electon, by officially declaring that Biden was a "well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory."

Given Biden's reduced mental acuity, special counsel Robert Hur said, a jury would not in any case have found him guilty on documents charges.

Not that this report was needed the slightest bit to tell us what we all already know only too well, from seeing Biden stumbling through speeches, talking to dead people, falling down everywhere he goes, etc., but it does seem to now have a more official stamp added to it.

House Speaker Mike Johnson and other top Republican leaders of the House of Representatives called Hur's report "deeply disturbing" and said it showed Biden was "unfit for the presidency".

"A man too incapable of being held accountable for mishandling classified information is certainly unfit for the Oval Office," they said in a statement.

This is an obvious inescapable conclusion, and would be in most any job, from washing cars, to cashiering in a store, to being a security guard, etc, let alone being President of the United States.

Even before this revelation, Biden's chances for re-election have appeared dim, with Trump continually expanding his lead in the polls over Biden, and Biden needing to keep the Mexican border open (a very unpopular policy with Americans), as a way of ginning up VOTES for himself.

At this point, it is beginning to be quite apparent that the Democrats are going to need to come up with somebody else to run for president in November. Or maybe Republicans will be very lucky and Biden, with all his baggage, will be the Democrat candidate.

‘A nightmare’: Special counsel’s assessment of Biden’s mental fitness triggers Democratic panic

Polls have long found that questions about his age and mental abilities have plagued Biden’s standing with the public.

‘A nightmare’: Special counsel’s assessment of Biden’s mental fitness triggers Democratic panic (nbcnews.com)

It's getting more difficult for his minions to hide - People know.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. People who come across the border at various entry points are now standing on US soil.
2. People who cross the Rio Grande or over or through Trump's beautiful wall and also now standing on US soil.

Are you proposing intercepting immigrants on Mexican soil? How in hell would you do that. The problem of asylum would be helped if the republicans had passed the bill before them and had expedited and more restrictive requirements for asylum.

The problem of undetected entry would be helped with hi-tech monitors on the border with a rapid response border patrol, capturing them. The wall doesn't do shit. It is falling down and only makes immigrants look for longer ladders or acetyln torches to cut through.

View attachment 77450

View attachment 77451

Cartels cut holes in southern border wall, smuggle migrants (VIDEO) (newsnationnow.com)
Northern borders had record crossings of illegals in 2023
If I cross my neighbors property, whose land am I standing on?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
‘A nightmare’: Special counsel’s assessment of Biden’s mental fitness triggers Democratic panic

Polls have long found that questions about his age and mental abilities have plagued Biden’s standing with the public.

‘A nightmare’: Special counsel’s assessment of Biden’s mental fitness triggers Democratic panic (nbcnews.com)

It's getting more difficult for his minions to hide - People know.
From post #148...Thanks ETR See if you can hide from this.

We have concluded that there is not a prosecutable case against Biden. Although there was a basis to open the investigation based on the fact that classified documents were found in Biden’s homes and office space, that is insufficient to establish a crime was committed. The illegal retention or dissemination of national defense information requires that he knew of the existence of such documents and that he knew they contained national defense information. It is not a crime without those additional elements. Our investigation, after a thorough year-long review, concludes that there is an absence of such necessary proof. Indeed, we have found a number of innocent explanations as to which we found no contrary evidence to refute them and found affirmative evidence in support of them.