• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No Escape for Biden on the Cognitive Issue

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Keep moving the goal post maybe by 3:40am on morning you will be in Russia
If they voted there was Fraud!
Find the post where I said there was zero fraud. I've already shown you a post from November where I agreed there was a small number of attempts. Something like 200 cases nationwide. People tried and got caught. How many did DeSantos find with his election fraud police?

Zam-Zam

Senator
From post #148...Thanks ETR See if you can hide from this.

We have concluded that there is not a prosecutable case against Biden. Although there was a basis to open the investigation based on the fact that classified documents were found in Biden’s homes and office space, that is insufficient to establish a crime was committed. The illegal retention or dissemination of national defense information requires that he knew of the existence of such documents and that he knew they contained national defense information. It is not a crime without those additional elements. Our investigation, after a thorough year-long review, concludes that there is an absence of such necessary proof. Indeed, we have found a number of innocent explanations as to which we found no contrary evidence to refute them and found affirmative evidence in support of them.
I see nothing in there that dispels the obvious...That the President is in severe mental decline.

He babbles. He's incoherent. He forgets important dates and people. Does anyone dispute that?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

We have concluded that there is not a prosecutable case against Biden. Although there was a basis to open the investigation based on the fact that classified documents were found in Biden’s homes and office space, that is insufficient to establish a crime was committed. The illegal retention or dissemination of national defense information requires that he knew of the existence of such documents and that he knew they contained national defense information. It is not a crime without those additional elements. Our investigation, after a thorough year-long review, concludes that there is an absence of such necessary proof. Indeed, we have found a number of innocent explanations as to which we found no contrary evidence to refute them and found affirmative evidence in support of them.

So elderly can rob banks and not worry of being indicted
Not Bloody Likely

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President

Sure, but he’s a GOP hack, so he went on to yap about Biden being “elderly,” even gratuitously dragging Biden’s dead son into it.

He knew he would be providing ammo to the Trump cultists, which we see spewed here as they ignore Trump’s cognitive issues and mental illness.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I see nothing in there that dispels the obvious...That the President is in severe mental decline.

He babbles. He's incoherent. He forgets important dates and people. Does anyone dispute that?
It runs right over the statements in the report about not bringing charges because Joe would be such a sympathetic if forgetful defendant. It clearly says the evidence wasn't there that there was intent. Read the espionage act.

In the first place, while Har says Biden forgot dates...he did not provide evidence of it. A transcript of the question and answer would be worthwhile.

Zam-Zam

Senator
It runs right over the statements in the report about not bringing charges because Joe would be such a sympathetic if forgetful defendant. It clearly says the evidence wasn't there that there was intent. Read the espionage act.

In the first place, while Har says Biden forgot dates...he did not provide evidence of it. A transcript of the question and answer would be worthwhile.
Even if you ignore the report entirely, evidence of Biden's cognitive decline is abundant.

Unless one is in total denial, of course.

Jack4freedom

Governor
‘A nightmare’: Special counsel’s assessment of Biden’s mental fitness triggers Democratic panic

Polls have long found that questions about his age and mental abilities have plagued Biden’s standing with the public.

‘A nightmare’: Special counsel’s assessment of Biden’s mental fitness triggers Democratic panic (nbcnews.com)

It's getting more difficult for his minions to hide - People know.
Not really, but it sure has you Trumpers all pumped up for a few days just like the last 25-30 blockbusters that Comer, Grassley, Jordan, Hannity, NY Post, NewsMax and other right wing rags have come up with over the past year or so….WhatsApp, Hunters dick on the congressional floor, Burisma, backward helmet, now this…..Let’s face it Zam, anybody who considers any of these venues news are imbeciles and will vote for Trump no matter what. As long as Biden is running against Trump, I think he will be ok. Despite what Hur said, that will not stop Trump from saying batshit crazy stuff every time he gets in front of a camera. Netanyahu who doesn’t really like Biden was asked if he thought Biden was mentally unfit said that Biden is still very sharp and knows exactly what he is saying and doing. So does everyone who works with and even Kevin McCarthy who negotiated some pretty big legislation with Biden last year. Several people who worked in Trumps own administration have clearly stated that Trump is a moron, a sociopath and unfit to serve….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The report didn’t say Biden wouldn’t be charged because he is elderly, it said he wouldn’t be charged because they couldn’t find evidence he broke the law.
Negative
Not in any Lomks or Articles I've read, you got one?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

"Har"
Who Garland appointed ?

TBLee

Governor
This can all be brought out into the open. Release the video and transcripts of the Hur interview with President Biden. Let America make up their own minds on Biden’s cognitive issues. The Dems are doing a hit job on Hur now, and the one way they can prove their point is by releasing the transcripts.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Not really, but it sure has you Trumpers all pumped up for a few days just like the last 25-30 blockbusters that Comer, Grassley, Jordan, Hannity, NY Post, NewsMax and other right wing rags have come up with over the past year or so….WhatsApp, Hunters dick on the congressional floor, Burisma, backward helmet, now this…..Let’s face it Zam, anybody who considers any of these venues news are imbeciles and will vote for Trump no matter what. As long as Biden is running against Trump, I think he will be ok. Despite what Hur said, that will not stop Trump from saying batshit crazy stuff every time he gets in front of a camera. Netanyahu who doesn’t really like Biden was asked if he thought Biden was mentally unfit said that Biden is still very sharp and knows exactly what he is saying and doing. So does everyone who works with and even Kevin McCarthy who negotiated some pretty big legislation with Biden last year. Several people who worked in Trumps own administration have clearly stated that Trump is a moron, a sociopath and unfit to serve….

The source I cited in this thread is NBC News. So if you wish to whine about Newsmax, et. al., you're whining to the wrong person.

Meanwhile, the President has difficulty distinguishing between Mitterrand and Macron, Kohl and Merkel, and most recently, Egypt and Mexico.

Those are just facts.

Zam-Zam

Senator

I agree about the transcript...Maybe we'll get a look at it:

House Republicans request transcripts of Biden's interview with special counsel Robert Hur
In a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland, Republicans said that Biden's handling of classified documents is a key part of their investigation into the president.

House Republicans request transcripts of Biden's interview with special counsel Robert Hur (nbcnews.com)

Or maybe not:

Karine Jean-Pierre won't say if they will release the transcript of Biden's interview with the special counsel: "I'm gonna refer you to the White House counsel"

RNC Research on X: "Karine Jean-Pierre won't say if they will release the transcript of Biden's interview with the special counsel: "I'm gonna refer you to the White House counsel" https://t.co/eGBDQoFSDH" / X (twitter.com)

Time will tell.

The letter asks Garland to produce the information by 5 p.m. on Feb. 19.

Last edited:

Bugsy McGurk

President
I agree about the transcript...Maybe we'll get a look at it:

House Republicans request transcripts of Biden's interview with special counsel Robert Hur
In a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland, Republicans said that Biden's handling of classified documents is a key part of their investigation into the president.

House Republicans request transcripts of Biden's interview with special counsel Robert Hur (nbcnews.com)

Or maybe not:

Karine Jean-Pierre won't say if they will release the transcript of Biden's interview with the special counsel: "I'm gonna refer you to the White House counsel"

RNC Research on X: "Karine Jean-Pierre won't say if they will release the transcript of Biden's interview with the special counsel: "I'm gonna refer you to the White House counsel" https://t.co/eGBDQoFSDH" / X (twitter.com)

Time will tell.
Classic GOP insanity - the Republican special counsel says there’s no case but other Republicans still demand the transcripts.

All while ignoring the 91 felony counts that their own cult leader IS facing.

Remarkable.

protectionist

Governor
Sure, but he’s a GOP hack, so he went on to yap about Biden being “elderly,” even gratuitously dragging Biden’s dead son into it.

He knew he would be providing ammo to the Trump cultists, which we see spewed here as they ignore Trump’s cognitive issues and mental illness.
Compared to Biden, Trump is a 30 year old