• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No, Gabby Petito ISNT getting “too much media attention” because she's white . . .

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Go apologize.

Else

I keep my promise.
You gonna do more racists things? Nobody cares.

Since when were you ever a threat?

You are only allowed to do what your caucus tells you...So howzabout this:

You shut up join a different political party that isn't racist and I won't call your party out for being racist.
Else:

I keep calling your party racist.

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
The real problem with them Blacks and Mexican is the elections they steal from good conservative Whites.

And no matter how many times good White conservatives count the votes the dark skinned tricksters get away with it.

If only the good White conservatives could solve that case.
Well, at least they get to lie about Blacks and Mexican as a way to make up for the shortcomings of good White conservative voters.

MAGA be upon you.
off topic, but then you'll get away with it as usual

write on

Senator

They were quoting Bill C. huh?

BTW are you a member? You posted that real quick.

Who keeps hate material like thaaa....Oh the Party of Slavery.
Words that needed to be said after 'trickle down economics' reagan.

You, as we all did, got f*cked.

The only difference is is that you keep on smiling.

Drumcollie

Robb's Party publishes The Crusader, a quarterly publication. In November 2016, just days before the presidential election, Robb wrote a front-page article under the title "Make America Great Again" in The Crusader, devoted to a lengthy endorsement of Donald Trump and Trump's message. The Trump campaign responded by denouncing The Crusader article
Thomas Robb (activist) - Wikipedia

Damn you have a lot of KKK material. That is not get to know your enemy sh*t, that is I am your enemy sh*t.

How come Obama never denounced David Dukes NPR endorsement?

Spamature

President
off topic, but then you'll get away with it as usual
Why so ?

What is the problem that you have with Blacks that is different from what the OP or I what I posted.

Go ahead and unburden yourself with how you feel about those Blacks beside their stealing the election from good White conservatives or not living up to the no snitching policy, or penchant for Black on Black crime and overlooked cultural problems.

Tell us your gripe against Blacks.

write on

Senator
Robb's Party publishes The Crusader, a quarterly publication. In November 2016, just days before the presidential election, Robb wrote a front-page article under the title "Make America Great Again" in The Crusader, devoted to a lengthy endorsement of Donald Trump and Trump's message. The Trump campaign responded by denouncing The Crusader article

Damn you have a lot of KKK material. That is not get to know your enemy sh*t, that is I am your enemy sh*t.

You are obsessed!

Spamature

President

So I am supposed to be surprised that Trump threw his loyal supporters under the bus ?

He did it with the racist who attack their own country for him because he stoked their racism.

But the Klan and Trumpies also have in common another thing.

No matter how many times Trump throws them under the bus.

They end up crawling back out to kiss his rear end.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

Why so ?

What is the problem that you have with Blacks that is different from what the OP or I what I posted.

Go ahead and unburden yourself with how you feel about those Blacks beside their stealing the election from good White conservatives or not living up to the no snitching policy, or penchant for Black on Black Crime and overlooked cultural problems.

Gabby Petito, that's why. But you played the racist card and broke out your pastor's newspaper.

Drumcollie

So I am supposed to be surprised that Trump threw his loyal supporters under the bus ?

He did it with the racist who attack their own country for him because he stoked their racism.

But the Klan and Trumpies also have in common another thing.

No matter how many times Trump throws them under the bus.

They end up crawling back to kiss his rear end.
You mean your KKK? All 12 of them?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Why so ?

Go ahead and unburden yourself with how you feel about those Blacks beside their stealing the election from good White conservatives or not living up to the no snitching policy, or penchant for Black on Black Crime and overlooked cultural problems.

The thread is about Gabby Petito and the wacked out claims of the press, not voting. Get a clue.