• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No, Gabby Petito ISNT getting “too much media attention” because she's white . . .

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am not inventing anything.

You are not innocent.

You never once called out the lie or its racism.

Instead, you ran interference for their racism by attacking anyone who brought it up.

Which is exactly what you are doing now while still denying you are doing it.

This thread isn't derailed.

I even invited you to tell us how you feel about Black people, just to allow the topic of the thread to continue.

So go ahead and tell us.
I’m a former D1 college basketball player. My best friend and godfather to my three kids happens to be a former team mate, a black man, and a very solid Christian. He’s a pretty well known guy and he’s a former D1 coach in his own right - folks who follow college hoops closely would probably know his name.

None of the above is any of your horrifically, morally-compromised business and you are a flaming jagoff for asking me such things. You aren’t anywhere NEAR the general orbit of such people you ask about as you continually troll and threadjack internet forums and whisper your clownish judgments among your fellow toad shut-ins day in and out. Keep me out of your miserable delusions. I have no interest in participating in your sickness.

Stop derailing threads and maybe get a job or hobby.

Spamature

President
I keep calling your party racist.
And I keep PROVING your party is exactly that.

I wonder how you guys are going to blame climate change on Blacks and Hispanics.

Oh, wait. You're already lining up the Asians as the scapegoats for your decades of LIES on that problem.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The real problem with them Blacks and Mexican is the elections they steal from good conservative Whites.

And no matter how many times good White conservatives count the votes the dark skinned tricksters get away with it.

If only the good White conservatives could solve that case.
Well, at least they get to lie about Blacks and Mexican as a way to make up for the shortcomings of good White conservative voters.

MAGA be upon you.
WTF does voting have to do with Topic?

Being black or mexican or both sure Triggers you

Last edited:

Spamature

President
I’m a former D1 college basketball player. My best friend and godfather to my three kids happens to be a former team mate, a black man, and a very solid Christian. He’s a pretty well known guy and he’s a former D1 coach in his own right - folks who follow college hoops closely would probably know his name.

None of the above is any of your horrifically, morally-compromised business and you are a flaming jagoff for asking me such things. You aren’t anywhere NEAR the general orbit of such people you ask about as you continually troll and threadjack internet forums and whisper your clownish judgments among your fellow toad shut-ins day in and out. Keep me out of your miserable delusions. I have no interest in participating in your sickness.

Stop derailing threads and maybe get a job or hobby.
No, your personal associations with black people are none of my business, and I did not ask you about them. I asked you to tell me how you feel about Black people as was expressed in the top post in order to continue that discussion.

Look guy. Who you know and who you think you are and who you think I am mean absolutely nothing to me. You can cry and melt all you like. You should have blown your stack when they first started this LIE. You defended them while they spread it

If you want to tell me about your black friend tell me about what he thought when you were silent as racist lies were being spread that blacks were cheats and liars for nearly a year. Except for when you attacked people who called out the racist lie.

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
The real cultural problem with the Blacks and Mexicans like the photo, is the elections they steal from good conservative Whites.

And no matter how many times good White conservatives count the votes, the dark skinned tricksters get away with it.

Well, at least the media gets to lie about Blacks and Mexicans as a way to make up for the shortcomings of good White conservative voters with an opportunity to raise funds to prevent them from stealing another election.

MAGA be upon you.
That is the most despicable and racist post in the history of this forum. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No, your personal associations with black people are none of my business, and I did not ask you about them. I asked you to tell me how you feel about Black people as was expressed in the top post in order to continue that discussion.

Look guy. Who you know and who you think you are and who you think I am mean absolutely nothing to me. You can cry and melt all you like. You should have blown your stack when they first started this LIE. You defended them while they spread it If you want to tell me about your black friend tell me about what he thought when you were silent as racist lies were being spread that blacks were cheats and liars for nearly a year.
Being Black really bothers you

Good

Spamature

President
That is the most despicable and racist post in the history of this forum. You should be ashamed of yourself.
For repeating your lie.

If had ever believed the Big Lie I would be ashamed.

I would also be ashamed of the people who used that racist lie to raise funds.

So post a list of people who believed it and donated to it, and we can both shame them together.

reason10

Governor
For repeating your lie.

If had ever believed the Big Lie I would be ashamed.

I would also be ashamed of the people who used that racist lie to raise funds.

So post a list of people who believed it and donated to it, and we can both shame them together.
You should be ashamed. You do believe the big lie, that Joe actually won a legitimate election.

You voted for that lying son of a bitch, and he has damaged this country almost beyond repair And you edited still blame Trump.

Somehow,

1632798210844.png

doesn't quite say it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Look guy. Who you know and who you think you are and who you think I am mean absolutely nothing to me. You can cry and melt all you like. You should have blown your stack when they first started this LIE. You defended them while they spread it

If you want to tell me about your black friend tell me about what he thought when you were silent as racist lies were being spread that blacks were cheats and liars for nearly a year. Except for when you attacked people who called out the racist lie.
There’s no “melt” to be had here. You - like most of the leftists in this forum - are a washed up geezer who has settled on a plan of trolling on an internet discussion board as your life comes to an end. Wholly lacking any real relationships and having no meaningful value system, you all choose to further your emptiness here. While that is sad indeed, I’m not interested in being a party to your ongoing misery.

Just stop derailing threads. Be your own loser without wrecking other people’s stuff.

Nite.

Spamature

President
Yes. He's a liberal so that kind if thing is allowed for them.
Can you people please stay on topic.

I have spent most of my time here answering your questions, instead of hearing how you think missing black people is a cultural problem and a fundraising opportunity.

I have explained the real cultural problem and its ensuring fundraising opportunity for those who push the story.

Spamature

President
There’s no “melt” to be had here. You - like most of the leftists in this forum - are a washed up geezer who has settled on a plan of trolling on an internet discussion board as your life comes to an end. Wholly lacking any real relationships and having no meaningful value system, you all choose to further your emptiness here. While that is sad indeed, I’m not interested in being a party to your ongoing misery.

Just stop derailing threads. Be your own loser without wrecking other people’s stuff.

Nite.
Sounds like conservative politics has left a bad taste in your mouth, and you've decided to spit the venom out in your post.

The taste is going to linger for a while.

Get used to it.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
View attachment 65952

View attachment 65953

WFT? We've had like 20 years of “snitches get stiches” as a thug life motto in da 'hood. And NOW some concerned black activists are claiming that the Gabby Petito murder is getting too much attention from the press?

There isn't a week that goes by that somewhere, a witness in a black on black Crime isn't intimidated, shot, threatened with harm to a relative, or forced to disappear. Just google “witness shot”, or “witness recants”, or “witness refuses to testify”. Better yet, google “drive by shooting'. Even where no one was shot – just the front of an unoccupied front stoop.

We're not seeing any of this in the Gabby Petito case, of course. Half the nation appears to have mobilized to solve this case. We now have WITNESS video – several – of her companion Brian Laundrie abusing her during their summer road trip. Nobody is intimidating THESE witnesses, I gather. We also have crowdsourcing evidence that Brian is/is not in an alligator infested swamp, or 1,000 miles away at a motel, or seen on a trailways bus. Sleuths have also established that he's using a burner phone to update his spotify play list and watch himself on social media. Even Laundrie's parents have apparently had a change of heart, and turned over some of their son's “Personal items” for a DNA match, after helping him disappear without his wallet or cell phone.

Yes, hundreds of black women DO disappear each year, and the cases aren't solved. And witnesses aren't forthcoming. Or perhaps some of them were witnesses themselves to something. This is an african american cultural problem, and has nothing to do with media bias. And the people who claim otherwise are facetious bullshitters who certainly know better. I guess they're having their 15 minutes of fund raising fame off this.

If you want to solve the many cases of missing black girls, bring us your witnesses pleases.

Historical reminder: think back to the case of Wayne Williams, the “aspiring rap producer” who was arrested in the 1980s in the disappearance and murders of 22 black Atlanta youths? There was a media frenzy about this – non stop – until the arrest. Of course, this was before the era of witness intimidation and drive by shootings . . . Ah, we lived in simpler times then, no?
Ridiculous premise assuming facts that are not in evidence.

Let us know the next time Nancy Grace does any expose on a missing black middle aged woman with no facebook or instagram presence.

Do you really think that Nancy would have trouble finding people to go on camera? Your ridiculous premise is that people are scared to be interviewed because of some rhyme you heard somewhere...once. Yet amazingly about 70% of the prison population is black. Do you think a bunch of white guys are singing to the feds about a shooting taking place in the hood--they did all get trials didn't they (at least the ones who didn't plead guilty did).

Really, smarten up. Your post was idiotic.

reason10

Governor
The real cultural problem with the Blacks and Mexicans like the photo, is the elections they steal from good conservative Whites.

And no matter how many times good White conservatives count the votes, the dark skinned tricksters get away with it.

Well, at least the media gets to lie about Blacks and Mexicans as a way to make up for the shortcomings of good White conservative voters with an opportunity to raise funds to prevent them from stealing another election.

MAGA be upon you.

PS

Can you people please stay on topic.

I have spent most of my time here answering your questions, instead of hearing how you think missing black people is a cultural problem and a fundraising opportunity.

I have explained the real cultural problem and its ensuring fundraising opportunity for those who push the story in the above post.
The media IS reporting the Gabby Petito murder more than the average black and brown murders which take place in blue states.

The reason for this? The media is liberal and racist. People who support this fake news media are likewise liberal and racist.

Republicans have a problem with black and brown children getting murdered every week in blue state and we would like to see more media coverage. Problem is, the media supports the left politicians who run blue state large cities.

Florida is a very successful red state, with the best schools in the country, no state income tax, a balanced budget, etc. And because things run so well in the Sunshine State, the media has had to create almost an idiotic reality show out of the Gabby Petito murder.

THESE murder victims
1632840760561.png

are just as dead as this one
1632840795764.png

but they are the wrong color for the racist media and the racist Democratic Party.

Those black kids just aren't worth any consideration. To Democrats, those kids are just animals.

Republicans are the ones who got those kids out of the cotton fields and got them the right to vote, and overturned Jim Crow.

The racism, today as in 100 years ago, has always been on the left. And that will not change.

Joe is as racist a president as Obama. Whoever voted for him is also a racist.