• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No, Gabby Petito ISNT getting “too much media attention” because she's white . . .

snitches-get-stitches.jpg

witness 3.jpg

WFT? We've had like 20 years of “snitches get stiches” as a thug life motto in da 'hood. And NOW some concerned black activists are claiming that the Gabby Petito murder is getting too much attention from the press?

There isn't a week that goes by that somewhere, a witness in a black on black crime isn't intimidated, shot, threatened with harm to a relative, or forced to disappear. Just google “witness shot”, or “witness recants”, or “witness refuses to testify”. Better yet, google “drive by shooting'. Even where no one was shot – just the front of an unoccupied front stoop.

We're not seeing any of this in the Gabby Petito case, of course. Half the nation appears to have mobilized to solve this case. We now have WITNESS video – several – of her companion Brian Laundrie abusing her during their summer road trip. Nobody is intimidating THESE witnesses, I gather. We also have crowdsourcing evidence that Brian is/is not in an alligator infested swamp, or 1,000 miles away at a motel, or seen on a trailways bus. Sleuths have also established that he's using a burner phone to update his spotify play list and watch himself on social media. Even Laundrie's parents have apparently had a change of heart, and turned over some of their son's “Personal items” for a DNA match, after helping him disappear without his wallet or cell phone.

Yes, hundreds of black women DO disappear each year, and the cases aren't solved. And witnesses aren't forthcoming. Or perhaps some of them were witnesses themselves to something. This is an african american cultural problem, and has nothing to do with media bias. And the people who claim otherwise are facetious bullshitters who certainly know better. I guess they're having their 15 minutes of fund raising fame off this.

If you want to solve the many cases of missing black girls, bring us your witnesses pleases.

Historical reminder: think back to the case of Wayne Williams, the “aspiring rap producer” who was arrested in the 1980s in the disappearance and murders of 22 black Atlanta youths? There was a media frenzy about this – non stop – until the arrest. Of course, this was before the era of witness intimidation and drive by shootings . . . Ah, we lived in simpler times then, no?

Spamature

President
The real cultural problem with the Blacks and Mexicans like the photo, is the elections they steal from good conservative Whites.

And no matter how many times good White conservatives count the votes, the dark skinned tricksters get away with it.

If only the good White conservatives could solve that case.
Well, at least the media gets to lie about Blacks and Mexicans as a way to make up for the shortcomings of good White conservative voters with an opportunity to raise funds to prevent them from stealing another election.

MAGA be upon you.

PS

Can you people please stay on topic.

I have spent most of my time here answering your questions, instead of hearing how you think missing black people is a cultural problem and a fundraising opportunity.

I have explained the real cultural problem and its ensuring fundraising opportunity for those who push the story in the above post.

Last edited:
The real problem with them Blacks and Mexican is the elections they steal from good conservative Whites.

And no matter how many times good White conservatives count the votes the dark skinned tricksters get away with it.

Well, at least they get to lie about Blacks and Mexican as a way to make up for the shortcomings of good White conservative voters.

MAGA be upon you.
Can you show us here where any of us said something like that. Other than you?

The real problem with them Blacks and Mexican is the elections they steal from good conservative Whites.

And no matter how many times good White conservatives count the votes the dark skinned tricksters get away with it.

Well, at least they get to lie about Blacks and Mexican as a way to make up for the shortcomings of good White conservative voters.

MAGA be upon you.
Is this girl white?

Spamature

President
Can you show us here where any of us said something like that. Other than you?
You said Hispanics cheated you by voting illegally

Then you said in Blacks in Black precincts they cheated you in various ways, from hiding ballots to manufacturing fake ballots to importing ballots from other states and countries.

You people said all this over the past 10 months, and now you are going to try and pretend you didn't ?

Deplorable, for even a Deplorable !

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Why do you ask ? Is that how you decide whether she has a right to vote in this country ?
Is play time over yet for you addled leftist simpletons…or will you be continuing to binge-threadjack all posts? Perhaps you sit-to-pee, shut-in kooks could publish some sort of threadjack calendar (in crayon, of course).

Spamature

President
Is play time over yet for you addled leftist simpletons…or will you be continuing to binge-threadjack all posts? Perhaps you sit-to-pee, shut-in kooks could publish some sort of threadjack calendar (in crayon, of course).
Threadjack ?

This post is all about how the poster feels about Blacks.

I just want to explain how the right really feel about Blacks.

You're here now, keep with the topic and tell us how you feel about Blacks ?

Zam-Zam

Senator
View attachment 65952

View attachment 65953

WFT? We've had like 20 years of “snitches get stiches” as a thug life motto in da 'hood. And NOW some concerned black activists are claiming that the Gabby Petito murder is getting too much attention from the press?

There isn't a week that goes by that somewhere, a witness in a black on black Crime isn't intimidated, shot, threatened with harm to a relative, or forced to disappear. Just google “witness shot”, or “witness recants”, or “witness refuses to testify”. Better yet, google “drive by shooting'. Even where no one was shot – just the front of an unoccupied front stoop.

We're not seeing any of this in the Gabby Petito case, of course. Half the nation appears to have mobilized to solve this case. We now have WITNESS video – several – of her companion Brian Laundrie abusing her during their summer road trip. Nobody is intimidating THESE witnesses, I gather. We also have crowdsourcing evidence that Brian is/is not in an alligator infested swamp, or 1,000 miles away at a motel, or seen on a trailways bus. Sleuths have also established that he's using a burner phone to update his spotify play list and watch himself on social media. Even Laundrie's parents have apparently had a change of heart, and turned over some of their son's “Personal items” for a DNA match, after helping him disappear without his wallet or cell phone.

Yes, hundreds of black women DO disappear each year, and the cases aren't solved. And witnesses aren't forthcoming. Or perhaps some of them were witnesses themselves to something. This is an african american cultural problem, and has nothing to do with media bias. And the people who claim otherwise are facetious bullshitters who certainly know better. I guess they're having their 15 minutes of fund raising fame off this.

If you want to solve the many cases of missing black girls, bring us your witnesses pleases.

Historical reminder: think back to the case of Wayne Williams, the “aspiring rap producer” who was arrested in the 1980s in the disappearance and murders of 22 black Atlanta youths? There was a media frenzy about this – non stop – until the arrest. Of course, this was before the era of witness intimidation and drive by shootings . . . Ah, we lived in simpler times then, no?

It seems that the media are the ones who are both doing the reporting on Gabby Petito and also complaining about the media coverage of Gabby Petito.

Maybe the best bet is just to ignore the disingenuous media...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Threadjack ?

This post is all about how the poster feels about Blacks.

I just want to explain how the right really feel about Blacks.

You're here now, keep with the topic and tell us how you feel about Blacks ?
Nice attempt trying to put those who did nothing wrong on the defensive, but no dice.

So…are you leftist morons planning to threadjack all non-marxists’ posts moving forward? Just looking for a little info…

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It seems that the media are the ones who are both doing the reporting on Gabby Petito and also complaining about the media coverage of Gabby Petito.

Maybe the best bet is just to ignore the disingenuous media...
Agreed (and I always ignore these sensationalized “Stone Phillips-style” dramas). Of course it’s a tragedy for the young lady, but the media sensation does nothing to remedy that.

Spamature

President
Nice attempt trying to put those who did nothing wrong on the defensive, but no dice.

So…are you leftist morons planning to threadjack all non-marxists’ posts moving forward? Just looking for a little info…
You supported the BIG LIE with your silence against Black poll workers and Hispanic voters.

Never once did you call it racist, even though it is obviously racist to blame Trump's loss on Blacks and Hispanics having cheated good White Republicans.

I gave those who would apologize the chance to do so.

I said do so or be reminded of racist LIE that was propagated with your help or approval for almost a year.

Tell you what.

I will stop mentioning it when your Republicans repeal the laws they created based upon their RACIST LIE.

Okay ?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You supported the BIG LIE with your silence against Black poll workers and Hispanic voters.

Never once did you call it racist, even though it is obviously racist to blame Trump's loss on Blacks and Hispanics having cheated good White Republicans.

I said do so or be reminded of racist LIE that was propagated with your help or approval for almost a year.

Tell you what.

I will stop mentioning it when your Republicans repeal the laws they created based upon their RACIST LIE.

Okay ?
Yawn. Wholesale inventions of the morally bankrupt mentally ill leftist.

Now then, since we all know I am innocent of all the manufactured fluffery you once again indulged in… are you leftists planning to continue to threadjack all posts made by non-leftists? Will there ever be a post offered by someone other than a Democrat that is not summarily derailed and threadjacked by you folks?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

MAGA be upon you.
Is that why Biden whipped black Haitians and deported them?

BTW don't answer to me, but to GOD.

Spamature

President
Yawn. Wholesale inventions of the morally bankrupt mentally ill leftist.

Now then, since we all know I am innocent of all the manufactured fluffery you once again indulged in… are you leftists planning to continue to threadjack all posts made by non-leftists? Will there ever be a post offered by someone other than a Democrat that is not summarily derailed and threadjacked by you folks?
I am not inventing anything.

You are not innocent.

You never once called out the lie or its racism.

Instead, you ran interference for their racism by attacking anyone who brought it up.

Which is exactly what you are doing now while still denying you are doing it.

This thread isn't derailed.

I even invited you to tell us how you feel about Black people, just to allow the topic of the thread to continue.

So go ahead and tell us.

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Is that why Biden whipped black Haitians and deported them?

BTW don't answer to me, but to GOD.
He didn't

But is that something you would like to see from the Biden admin ?

Sounds like it.

I mean if you can't peg Black Americans here as the people who cheated you out of the election.

I assume you still want to see somebody punished for it.

Are you saying that Haitians close enough to your desired target ?

Drumcollie

Tell you what.

Okay ?
Never once did you call it racist,
You are the Party of Slavery, segregation and the KKK...It goes without saying.

True and no (D) from Klan friend Biden on down has apologized...Not even you.

I said do so or be reminded of racist LIE
Well there is free speech still, but why tell everyone what racist thing you did?

Is this where you pretend to be the Party of Lincoln?

Drumcollie

He didn't

But is that something you would like to see from the Biden admin ?

Sounds like it.

I mean if you can't peg Black Americans here as the people who cheated you out of the election.

I assume you still want to see somebody punished for it.

Are you saying that Haitians close enough to your desired target ?
Wow you just called K. Harris a liar?

Kamala Harris says footage of Border Patrol evokes images of slavery

That was racist to do that to a woman of color.

Spamature

President
You are the Party of Slavery, segregation and the KKK...It goes without saying.

True and no (D) from Klan friend Biden on down has apologized...Not even you.

Well there is free speech still, but why tell everyone what racist thing you did?

Is this where you pretend to be the Party of Lincoln?
Go apologize.

Else

I keep my promise.