• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No mask, no fly

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Apparently, you can't catch covid on a chartered flight?
No Democrat can ever, EVER receive even a whisp of a hint of a vapor of critique by PJ lefty. These folks are positively pathological in their WORSHIP of the party. I’ve seen church parishioners more critical of their own clergy than all of the PJ left. These folks are very far beyond partisan.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So now your argument, growing weaker by the post, is that if the mask is not mandated, the covid-19 virus can't get to you.

So, these Democrat politicians crowded together on a small plane unmasked were setting a good example.

Keep digging.
From this thread I've learned from your fellow repubs that masks are simply political theater....so therefore they're not necessary to wear under any circumstances.

Zam-Zam

Senator
From this thread I've learned from your fellow repubs that masks are simply political theater....so therefore they're not necessary to wear under any circumstances.
I gave you a chance.

You could have replied by equally condemning the Democrats who flew without masks in the same way you condemned conservatives. If you had, it could reasonably been concluded that, rightly or wrongly, at least you stood on principle.

Unfortunately for you, you couldn't bring yourself to do it...So now it is known that you do not stand on principle, but instead are only engaging in demagoguery and hypocrisy. You've outed yourself. That's what was learned from this thread.

I gave you a chance, and you blew it.

Sad.