• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No mask, no fly

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Wasn’t it gone by last Easter? In 2020? Like a miracle?

;-)
Only one person got it...

Jan. 22:

“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

He told supporters: “Now we know it. It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. But they have other problems, that’s what it really affects, that’s it.”

He added: “But it affects virtually nobody. It’s an amazing thing.”

Zam-Zam

Senator

Jan. 22:

“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

He told supporters: “Now we know it. It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. But they have other problems, that’s what it really affects, that’s it.”

"But, but, but...TRUMP!" :D

1631712765430.png

Bugsy McGurk

President

Jan. 22:

He’s such a hellacious liar and ignoramus.

But his cultists simply adore him.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Dawg posted this:

CDC lied and people died

Without including exactly what the lie was. I posted specific lies and you whine that I shouldn't bring up Trump?
Trump and the GOP cult cannot be defended without rampant lying and dodging. So that’s all their cultists do.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Dawg posted this:

CDC lied and people died

Without including exactly what the lie was. I posted specific lies and you whine that I shouldn't bring up Trump?
No whining. I'm delighted you he's always on your mind.

And I'm happy to point it out.

It's all good.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Trump said there was no need to worry, it would go away on it's own. He lied and a lot of people died.
Kind of looks to me like we are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at it and yet it is still working its way through the entire population. Maybe Trump was right.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They put down women and minorities....to feel manly. You'd think carrying a gun would do it for them. Guess not.
And yet, how many Jan 6 insurrectionists lived at home with mom? LOL
Like OCF does, surprised that bothers you