• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No more ballot drop boxes in Wisconsin

Spamature

President
Such a simple answer, I can't believe you are unable to figure it out for yourself.

However, since it seems to have you stumped:

Mailboxes contain letter, periodicals, bills, flyers, even small packages, all sorts of stuff.

A voting drop box contains, generally speaking, only one item: votes.

Making it an obvious target for any person intent on defrauding the vote.

Now it is possible you believe that such people simply don't exist. Or it is possible you believe the system is perfect and cannot possibly be corrupted by any means.

I personally do not believe either of those things. There are people who sometimes do the wrong thing, and no system is perfect.

Which is why I favor taking any reasonable step towards making elections more secure. It won't be perfect, but it will be better.

This is a reasonable step.
Obvious target how ?

What are they going to do with them ?

Spamature

President
Stuff'em with ballots
Federal Judge knew that, evidently
Whose ballots.
Each ballot is numbered
How would they know they weren't making duplicates ballots that would be counted twice for the same voter. The plot would immediately fail and lead to the discovery of millions of duplicate ballots (according to you Trumpist).

How come we have not seen millions, or hundreds of thousands, or thousands, or even hundreds of duplicate ballots sent in by Dems.

Yet they have busted Trumpies voting twice.
Which mean they can discover double voting.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
You know what would help Republicans the most?
a platform and candidates that appeal to voters.

Too bad they are too stupid to do that.
So we are now supposed to with the liberal platforms:

1. Money grows on trees, but we own the trees.

2. Segregation is back.

3. Work is bad.

See you at the Midterms.

BTW if yer agenda is so good, why is lefty already speculating about replacing "sleepy Joe*" in 2024. You got yer own willing to eat each other for power. Gee it looks better for me than you.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Such a simple answer, I can't believe you are unable to figure it out for yourself.

However, since it seems to have you stumped:

Mailboxes contain letter, periodicals, bills, flyers, even small packages, all sorts of stuff.

A voting drop box contains, generally speaking, only one item: votes.

Making it an obvious target for any person intent on defrauding the vote.

Now it is possible you believe that such people simply don't exist. Or it is possible you believe the system is perfect and cannot possibly be corrupted by any means.

I personally do not believe either of those things. There are people who sometimes do the wrong thing, and no system is perfect.

Which is why I favor taking any reasonable step towards making elections more secure. It won't be perfect, but it will be better.

This is a reasonable step.
So by target you are making the argument that someone may have stolen ballots? You do realize the boxes are locked and secured and under video surveillance...right?

Do you have any evidence that ballot drop boxes were vandalized?