• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No, that's not grooming.

Colorforms

Senator
Your fabricated scenario involving an imaginary person is used to spread bigoted lies and innuendo that will get real people molested and killed. Bottom line.
Since leftists overused attack terms like "racist" and "homophobe" to the point where people don't care anymore, they decided to try other ways of silencing debate. This is just the latest attempt. They can label a black man a white supremacist and put a target on him, but if a conservative says that only a woman can get pregnant, they are "endangering lives".

It's really just a sick fascist game.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Since leftists overused attack terms like "racist" and "homophobe" to the point where people don't care anymore, they decided to try other ways of silencing debate. This is just the latest attempt. They can label a black man a white supremacist and put a target on him, but if a conservative says that only a woman can get pregnant, they are "endangering lives".

It's really just a sick fascist game.
If so-called “conservatives” weren’t killing trans people about once a week, your dudgeon would be more effective. BYW, isn’t the BLATANT LIE about “grooming” deployed to silence the plea of the gender-nonconforming to be treated as human?

Colorforms

Senator
If so-called “conservatives” weren’t killing trans people about once a week, your dudgeon would be more effective. BYW, isn’t the BLATANT LIE about “grooming” deployed to silence the plea of the gender-nonconforming to be treated as human?
Odd, I don't see one death here attributed to conservatives.

Apparently you're making up your facts again.

Zijlstra

Council Member
Since leftists overused attack terms like "racist" and "homophobe" to the point where people don't care anymore,
Racism is good. Racism is when you don't think muslim grooming gangs are okay because every culture is equally valid. Racism is meritocracy. Racism is when you tell the truth about slavery. Racism is virtue. Racism is principles. Racism, as defined by the modern pseudoleft, is morally right.

Zijlstra

Council Member
When transes get killed, it's usually because they tried to rape someone by tricking them into gay sex. Conservatives don't believe in hookup culture in the first place, so it's not conservatives putting themselves in a position to find out the rando they went home with has a dick.

Colorforms

Senator
Racism is good. Racism is when you don't think muslim grooming gangs are okay because every culture is equally valid. Racism is meritocracy. Racism is when you tell the truth about slavery. Racism is virtue. Racism is principles. Racism, as defined by the modern pseudoleft, is morally right.
Racism is a leftist losing the argument. It has no meaning anymore because leftists use it for everything. It's a catch all for anything the left can't suppress or control.

EatTheRich

President
Racism is the opposite of meritocracy. It is preferring an irrelevant characteristic to merit. Racists howl when the truth is told about slavery.

EatTheRich

President
When transes get killed, it's usually because they tried to rape someone by tricking them into gay sex. Conservatives don't believe in hookup culture in the first place, so it's not conservatives putting themselves in a position to find out the rando they went home with has a dick.
The myth that trans people try to “trick” people into having sex with them is a vile lie that encourages murder.

Colorforms

Senator
That does seem to play out in the description of the murders that I linked. A man thought he was hooking up with a woman and found out that it was a man in disguise. Still no excuse, but fascists like ETR want everything to be about capitalism and conservatives, and anyone on the left is pure and perfect. It's common fascist propaganda.

Zijlstra

Council Member
The myth that trans people try to “trick” people into having sex with them is a vile lie that encourages murder.
So you're seriously claiming every single trans tells every single person they hook up with at a bar that they're a trans before trying to get touchy?

trans are so prone to trying to rape people that they've organized entire organizations and movements to make it illegal to use deadly force to defend yourself from rape

Zijlstra

Council Member
Still no excuse
It's a valid reason to kill them by progressive standards because it's "rape by deception".

Wikipedia" said:
Rape by deception is a situation in which the perpetrator deceives the victim into participating in a sexual act that they would otherwise not consent to

They were tricked, which means they could not and did not give informed consent (assent and consent are not the same thing). Trying to have sex with someone without their consent is attempted rape, and succeeding in having some form of sexual contact with them is rape or sexual assault.

Transes mostly get killed because they are rapists, and I'm not going to shed a tear or pretend to feel bad for a rapist who get taken out while trying to rape someone.

Colorforms

Senator
It's a valid reason to kill them by progressive standards because it's "rape by deception".

They were tricked, which means they could not and did not give informed consent (assent and consent are not the same thing). Trying to have sex with someone without their consent is attempted rape, and succeeding in having some form of sexual contact with them is rape or sexual assault.

Transes mostly get killed because they are rapists, and I'm not going to shed a tear or pretend to feel bad for a rapist who get taken out while trying to rape someone.
It's a bit of a sticky situation from my thinking. Trans men want to believe that they're women, and the left keeps telling them that they are women. They are not women, however, and sometimes reality has a tendency to get in the way of these fantasies that Trans people and the left like to engage in.

I don't think they set out to deceive people, I think they have honestly deluded themselves into believing that they are women.

Zijlstra

Council Member
If I believe I am your husband and we have a whole thing and that it's therefore okay for me to start [Unwelcome language removed] you in your sleep tonight, does that make it okay that I raped you? Because I'm insane and think it's somehow okay? What if I believe this about everyone and keep sneaking into houses and raping people? Is it okay because i am crazy? Do you lose the right to defend yourself against rape because I am insane? Or does it mean that I am insane and therefore a threat that cannot and must not ever be released so long as I continue to suffer from this delusion?

If anything, you're just highlighting the fact that transes are insane and therefore dangerous (because they are prone to commit rape) and liberals' insistence on playing along with their delusion endangers everyone.

Maybe you're right and transes should be held in asylums and never released until cured of such delusions.

Colorforms

Senator
If I believe I am your husband and we have a whole thing and that it's therefore okay for me to start [Unwelcome language removed] you in your sleep tonight, does that make it okay that I raped you? Because I'm insane and think it's somehow okay? What if I believe this about everyone and keep sneaking into houses and raping people? Is it okay because i am crazy? Do you lose the right to defend yourself against rape because I am insane? Or does it mean that I am insane and therefore a threat that cannot and must not ever be released so long as I continue to suffer from this delusion?

If anything, you're just highlighting the fact that transes are insane and therefore dangerous (because they are prone to commit rape) and liberals' insistence on playing along with their delusion endangers everyone.

Maybe you're right and transes should be held in asylums and never released until cured of such delusions.
I'm not saying it's okay. I'm saying that they think it's okay because they have been conned through indoctrination to believe that they are actually women when they're not.

I'm just saying I can see where the confusion comes in.