• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

No wonder the left loves Ukraine...Racist Ukrainians won't let Black folk on trains with whites.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
MSN

CNN recounts stories of Ukrainian racism

Wow! who would imagine Biden* supporting a racist regime, huh? The guy who in 47 years as a politician came up with one piece of legislation to keep blacks off of busses now supports keeping blacks off of trains.

I've no dog in this fight. I support neither side. But this does tell us why the left supports the UKR.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
MSN

CNN recounts stories of Ukrainian racism

Wow! who would imagine Biden* supporting a racist regime, huh? The guy who in 47 years as a politician came up with one piece of legislation to keep blacks off of busses now supports keeping blacks off of trains.

I've no dog in this fight. I support neither side. But this does tell us why the left supports the UKR.
So knowing that Trump refused to rent apartments to non-white tenants...you voted for him anyway...

Biden did not write legislation that kept blacks off of buses. Why lie?

God of War

Governor
Racism is right-wing politics though.
You got to believe them because they are black. Just like you have to believe all women.

On the train removal I don't know if the black girl ran over a white girl who might have been separated from who she was traveling with We don't know.

It is clear though that there is racism in Ukraine and Poland but that may not explain what is going on here. Shit happens in war.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
So knowing that Trump refused to rent apartments to non-white tenants...you voted for him anyway...

Biden did not write legislation that kept blacks off of buses. Why lie?
Says the Party of Slavery.

And yes, Trump was a (D).

Great question. Why lie and pretend Biden isn't a racist?

1646176720866.png

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
You got to believe them because they are black. Just like you have to believe all women.

On the train removal I don't know if the black girl ran over a white girl who might have been separated from who she was traveling with We don't know.

It is clear though that there is racism in Ukraine and Poland but that may not explain what is going on here. Shit happens in war.
I don’t doubt that there is racism there. I support Ukraine against Russia not because I have any sympathy for the Ukrainian regime, but because uniting working people of all nationalities requires supporting any fight against the imperialist exploitation of weaker nations by stronger ones.

EatTheRich

President
So, Ukrainians that Joe support are right wingers.
There is a broad spectrum of political opinion in Ukraine, from far left to far right. The government is center-left. Some of the right-wingers there are pro-Kyiv while others are pro-Moscow. The U.S. likely does look with a friendly eye on the rightists, as it generally supports the right as allies against workers and peasants; but it is more concerned to maintain enough political stability to use Ukrainians as pawns in its Cold War with Russia.