• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nobody has standing according the statists to review ballots.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I knew you lied when you say anyone could take the ballots home with them

As short as you are in pictures you've posted my knee boot would be up to your ass and you will not be able to swim in them
seems your attention span won't even let you remember two sentences...here is what I wrote...where did I say anyone could take ballots home? I didn't. You lied, once again, Dawg.

Sure thing....let's let anyone who wants to have access to all 150 million ballots...go ahead and take them home with you...just let us know when you are done creating a win for DJT....

They are not public records for obvious reasons....they may be reviewed by appointed auditors, not anyone who walks into the election HQ and says gimme the ballots.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Because unless Republicans are allowed to rig the election further in their favor by erecting obstacles to voting by the working class, they’ll compromise our voting machines’ security in retaliation?
"working class"

"I work all day".................are posting on Boss dime!

Leftist own the voting machines

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's clear you're scared of what would be found
as all PJ leftist or leftist would say there, count them
The ballots have been counted and recounted. The dominion systems have been audited before and after the election. The process of validating poll books and in person counts as well as the absentee verifications have shown no fraud. The republicans in charge of elections, Gabe Sterling and the Secretary of State have told you there was no substantial fraud.

God of War

Governor
Because unless Republicans are allowed to rig the election further in their favor by erecting obstacles to voting by the working class, they’ll compromise our voting machines’ security in retaliation?
Yes, erecting barriers against voting by illegal immigrants is a good idea. Thanks for saying so.

God of War

Governor
Exterior door was opened. Interior door was not. The exterior door should have been locked, but there is still no reason to say the ballots were tampered with since the motion sensor was tripped and the inside door was locked.
THE [Unwelcome language removed] ATTEMPT YOU... EXPLETIVE. HA HA

AND THEY NEVER GOT TO REVIEW THE BALLOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God of War

Governor
The affidavit claiming fraudulent ballots was investigated. They found nothing at all matching what the republican poll worker had to say. Then she admitted it was the wrong batch and gave a new batch number...which didn't exist. Then they resubmitted the affidavit as a reason for the review....They also claimed the old ballots from under a table bullshit...which had already been proven false.

They were kicked out because they could show no reason to claim to have been harmed.
There was no fraud.
"No FOIA request for you. Show harm."

Govt. bootlickers lean over very far and show no shame.

God of War

Governor
Sure thing....let's let anyone who wants to have access to all 150 million ballots...go ahead and take them home with you...just let us know when you are done creating a win for DJT....

They are not public records for obvious reasons....they may be reviewed by appointed auditors, not anyone who walks into the election HQ and says gimme the ballots.
They are public record or the democracy is done.

EatTheRich

President
Communism and "fabrication" go hand in hand and hence your worry from a place of knowledge. But, dude that's you guys wearing the black hats. Us white hats are the good guys. ha ha
You weren’t the good guys during the days of Jim Crow and you aren’t now.

EatTheRich

President
It was Democrats who were the good guys during Jim Crow? ha ha You are a history illiterate if you believe that.
I didn’t say anything about who the good guys were. But the bad guys were right-wingers whether associated with the Democratic Party or any other.