• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Non-exclusive boorish lout thread

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not one of those posters that immediately starts whining when others offer comparisons to one particular political personality or another... But no matter

Here in this thread I invite all posters to help illustrate what constitutes a boorish lout... As relates persons in the political sphere..

I'll begin..

Not only is Trump one... I contend that Maxine Waters is one as well, just like Marjorie Taylor green is one too..

Persons that call for violence in our political sphere, any person, is undeserving of the office they hold

Do feel free to opine

EatTheRich

President
Winston Churchill, calling for MASSIVE violence:

“We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.”

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
One poster has already blown a gasket, submitting a faux report presumably because someone dared to call out both sides at once... And in an attempt to quash dialogue

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Winston Churchill, calling for MASSIVE violence:

“We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.”
In defense against?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I'm not one of those posters that immediately starts whining when others offer comparisons to one particular political personality or another... But no matter

Here in this thread I invite all posters to help illustrate what constitutes a boorish lout... As relates persons in the political sphere..

I'll begin..

Not only is Trump one... I contend that Maxine Waters is one as well, just like Marjorie Taylor green is one too..

Persons that call for violence in our political sphere, any person, is undeserving of the office they hold

Do feel free to opine
DC reminds me of the game we played as kids--Pick Up Monkeys'.....put all in DC in a can and all will fall out at same time

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

I'll begin..

Do feel free to opine
To complete the list, most but not all the DC politicians.

We could name the keepers but it might be a short list.