• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Not Close

Jack4freedom

Governor
She couldn’t even get the support within her own State to remain in her current position. She does appear to have the money to make a run for it. Guess we shall see…
She gave an excellent, very classy, incredibly Patriotic speech and conceded like true American. I hope as many American kids as possible watched and listened to her.

TBLee

Governor
She gave an excellent, very classy, incredibly Patriotic speech and conceded like true American. I hope as many American kids as possible watched and listened to her.
It would be lovely if that continued into the November elections, but I doubt it will. Stacey Abraham’s was a prime example of not accepting the will of the people when Kemp beat her. And she is defending her lack of concessions in 2018 to this day.

Bugsy McGurk

President
It would be lovely if that continued into the November elections, but I doubt it will. Stacey Abraham’s was a prime example of not accepting the will of the people when Kemp beat her. And she is defending her lack of concessions in 2018 to this day.
FYI, Stacy Abrams did not attempt a coup.

Spamature

President