• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Not genocide: According to the RCMP 70 percent of indigenous are killed by indigenous

D

David J Spetch

So sick of people's lies. Our government is a circus.

It's not genocide if the racial variation is still alive and LGBT lying sacks of garbage is not the issue yet we have this sickly liar Trudeau including such sick and offensive garbage as the LGBT in his speech. I've never once heard anyone state kill all First Nations people or seen any evidence of it, this is not genocide. Genocide is a lie likely to perpetuate Canada giving more pay outs to yet another selfish interest group.

When do First Nations ever stand up for Canadians yet Canadians are labeled by intellectual cowards and liars as the racist.

People going missing or being killed is a sad state of affairs so why is this only about First Nations when Canadians are going missing and being killed as well? Because the First Nations obviously only care about First Nations the bunch of sickly racists, liars and bigots.

I'm sick of liberals increasing the burden of debt on Canada to support sick liberal retardation / an insanity manifestation of factually proven lies and deceptions. This is so infuriating that we have this sicko throwing away Canada's money on bias garbage compulsively and obsessively, he belongs behind bars and all of his assets seized.

So why is he not in prison, political parties are guilty of catering to lobbyist and globalist dictatorship so they refrain from prosecution because they are guilty of the same thing. Canada gets the shaft because our politicians within parties are a bunch of sell outs.

My condolences to anyone who loses a loved one.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada