• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Not only do we have to deal with foreign terrorists, we also have to deal with the domestic like

write on

Senator
Religion and conservatism- a deadly mixture.

Good on you, President Biden, for taking on both.

I understand what he wants to do. Quickly end the war in Afghanistan (w/casualties), and then concentrate on fighting the growing fascism here at home.

Colorforms

Senator
Religion and conservatism- a deadly mixture.

Good on you, President Biden, for taking on both.

I understand what he wants to do. Quickly end the war in Afghanistan (w/casualties), and then concentrate on fighting the growing fascism here at home.

I agree. If they're not put down now, next thing you know they're going to be rioting and looting in cities, burning down businesses, and killing innocent people.

We can't have them doing that too.

write on

Senator
I agree. If they're not put down now, next thing you know they're going to be rioting and looting in cities, burning down businesses, and killing innocent people.

We can't have them doing that too.
You don't have those 'rioters' that you speak of trying to destroy Democracy- turning it into a fascist state.

They have a new plan.

They're going to start using the school board to win seats- and then indoctrinate.

That's what the extreme right wing are doing, the same as hitler did when he changed plans after failing in his first attempt at right wing fascism in 1932.

Colorforms

Senator
You don't have those 'rioters' that you speak of trying to destroy Democracy- turning it into a fascist state.

They have a new plan.

They're going to start using the school board to win seats- and then indoctrinate.

That's what the extreme right wing are doing, the same as hitler did when he changed plans after failing in his first attempt at right wing fascism in 1932.
Oh? looks to me like leftie fascists are running things:

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
I smile when I read a right winger complain about "hijacking a thread"...and then read above.

How do you deal with these people when they get so much excitement from something so trivial?
So you think it's okay to attack the disabled. Do you kick puppies too?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
I see that you right wing males don't have the cajoles that you claim. At least not with me.

Julie saying that she'd "knock over his wheelchair" was a what?

What do you think she meant in the context of the link she provided?
The way she talks on here? Yes. I believe she is a violent liberal psycho.