• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Not the Onion: Never Trumpers say January 6th "way worse" than 9/11...

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Seriously!

In a July appearance on MSNBC’s ReidOut with Joy Reid, former Bush strategist Matthew Dowd said he felt the Capitol riot was “much worse” than 9/11 and that this is the “most perilous point in time” since the beginning of the American Civil War.

“To me, though there was less loss of life on January 6, January 6 was worse than 9/11, because it’s continued to rip our country apart and get permission for people to pursue autocratic means, and so I think we’re in a much worse place than we’ve been,” Dowd said. “I think we’re in the most perilous point in time since 1861 in the advent of the Civil War.”
“I do too,” Reid replied.
Not to be outdone, Lincoln Project co-founder Steve Schmidt cited Dowd’s claim but added that not only was January 6 worse than 9/11, but it was actually going to kill more Americans somehow, even counting all those killed in the US wars which ensued from the 9/11 attacks.

“He couldn’t be more right,” Schmidt said at a town hall for the Lincoln Project.
“The 1/6 attack for the future of the country was a profoundly more dangerous event than the 9/11 attacks. And in the end, the 1/6 attacks are likely to kill a lot more Americans than were killed in the 9/11 attacks, which will include the casualties of the wars that lasted 20 years following.”
Popular #Resistance pundit Majid Padellan tweeted back in February, “I am traumatized all over again while watching this video recap. Don’t try to tell me January 6th was NOT worse than 9/11.”

“I would like to see January 6th burned into the American mind as firmly as 9/11 because it was that scale of a shock to the system,” said Washington Post columnist George Will on ABC’s “This Week” roundtable back in May.
Yeah, 9/11 Was Bad; But It Wasn't 'QAnoners Wandering Around The Capitol For A Few Hours'-Bad | ZeroHedge

WTF? These are the idiots our left wing friends choose to "believe" when it comes to "news" about the events of January 6. We are floating on a sea of threats on a ship of fools...

1631439259926.png

Bugsy McGurk

President
Seriously!

In a July appearance on MSNBC’s ReidOut with Joy Reid, former Bush strategist Matthew Dowd said he felt the Capitol riot was “much worse” than 9/11 and that this is the “most perilous point in time” since the beginning of the American Civil War.

Not to be outdone, Lincoln Project co-founder Steve Schmidt cited Dowd’s claim but added that not only was January 6 worse than 9/11, but it was actually going to kill more Americans somehow, even counting all those killed in the US wars which ensued from the 9/11 attacks.

Popular #Resistance pundit Majid Padellan tweeted back in February, “I am traumatized all over again while watching this video recap. Don’t try to tell me January 6th was NOT worse than 9/11.”

Yeah, 9/11 Was Bad; But It Wasn't 'QAnoners Wandering Around The Capitol For A Few Hours'-Bad | ZeroHedge

WTF? These are the idiots our left wing friends choose to "believe" when it comes to "news" about the events of January 6. We are floating on a sea of threats on a ship of fools...

View attachment 65655
As they all said, 9/11 clearly had a worse loss of life, but loss of life is not the only metric when comparing such things.

9/11 was an attack by foreign terrorists that united the country for quite some time.

January 6, an attack by domestic terrorists, cleaves the country into two camps - those who respect election results, and those who don’t. And as bad as that attack was, far worse has been the reaction of GOP cult leaders and the GOP rabble to the January 6 coup attempt. They still support the coup leader and they even want to put him back in office despite orchestrating a coup attempt. They are destroying our country. 9/11 was horrific, but it did not destroy our country.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Seriously!

View attachment 65655
Mice will follow their pied piper off a cliff
Comparing 9/11 with 1-6 is insane

Bugsy McGurk

President

Bugsy McGurk

President
Seriously!

View attachment 65655
P.S. Here’s you cult leader himself, Trump, insanely minimizing Osama bin Laden…

More from your wackjob cult leader, bragging on 9/11 that his office building was the tallest in downtown NYC after the WTC towers fell…

Raoul_Luke

P.S. Here’s you cult leader himself, Trump, insanely minimizing Osama bin Laden…

More from your wackjob cult leader, bragging on 9/11 that his office building was the tallest in downtown NYC after the WTC towers fell…

Off topic, and a typical dodge.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
not-the-onion-never-trumpers-say-january-6th-way-worse-than-9-11

True. Jan 6 was perped by the enemy within.....which is a far greater threat to our democracy than foreign actors. Except, of course, Putin.

Never Trumpers are the only smart Republicans left.

Raoul_Luke

Bugsy McGurk

President
not-the-onion-never-trumpers-say-january-6th-way-worse-than-9-11

True. Jan 6 was perped by the enemy within.....which is a far greater threat to our democracy than foreign actors. Except, of course, Putin.

Never Trumpers are the only smart Republicans left.
Today’s Trump cultists are so insane and treasonous that GWB looks like a statesman in comparison…

As awful as the GWB crew was, at least they were sane, patriotic Americans, unlike Trump and his cult.