• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Not the right place to ask,

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
but how do you indent paragraphs in the new platform?
Hit the enter key twice or more

Then hit the spacer as much as you choose the indent to be

I am hitting enter twice then space 5 times, however there is really no reason to indent as this is not school. Remember the message is more important than the punctuation.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
You indent paragraphes by

hitting the enter key
That's not what he's talking about.

"1.
start (a line of text) or position (a block of text, table, etc.) further from the margin than the main part of the text."

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
That's not whats he's talking about.

"1.
start (a line of text) or position (a block of text, table, etc.) further from the margin than the main part of the text."
What I said works however when you post it all vanishes, which is really OK because this is not school and as long as the message gets thru that is all that is needed

Boca

Governor
hhhoiugl;g;hgiug;ugugiugugugkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

lliiiihh

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
hhhoiugl;g;hgiug;ugugiugugugkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

lliiiihh
- -QWERTYU ;)

Boca

Governor

I am hitting enter twice then space 5 times, however there is really no reason to indent as this is not school.
Yes there is. I prefer indenting copy/pasted stuff italicized. And any commentary of my own outdented. That way dumb asses can distinguish and follow without asking me for links.

Well ....some can. And it also helps them to know when they're receiving information they had never been aware of and when they're getting their ass kicked.

Last edited:

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Yes there is. I prefer indenting copy/pasted stuff italicized. And any commentary of my own outdented. That way dumb asses can distinguish and follow without asking me for links.

Well ....some can. And it also helps them to know when they're receiving information they had never been aware of and when they're getting their ass kicked.
I prefer writing from the heart and soul.

I am hitting enter twice then space 5 times, however there is really no reason to indent as this is not school. Remember the message is more important than the punctuation.

Will you find your message anytime soon Winnie the non-first responder? The people yearn to hear your message.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I do it like this:

... but how do you indent paragraphs in the new platform?

and you can see how I do it by clicking on reply then toggling the BB code which looks like a gear in the menu that appears above the post.

Last edited: