• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nothing on China?

I was expecting at least one or two posts on the protest going on in China over the continued COVID lockdowns.

To my knowledge Biden has not said a word about it, can it be that is he owned by the CCP? Not impossible but I doubt that is why, I think it's because the Democrats and some Big Goverment GOP folks envy the China lockdowns. They can't stand people not minding their betters.

Given full authority they would to that here in a heartbeat.

I mean look, they are still pretending masks work.

What I find hilarious is how the left almost in unison told us that China's draconian covid control measures were the right way to address the pandemic. Oops!
It should be noted that one of the idiots who speaks for the Biden Regime, stated yesterday "That they support peaceful protest", skirting the question that was asked on whether we support protest against Covid Lockdowns.

I'm sure Whitmer and the like are taking notes and cheering the CCP.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I was expecting at least one or two posts on the protest going on in China over the continued COVID lockdowns.

To my knowledge Biden has not said a word about it, can it be that is he owned by the CCP? Not impossible but I doubt that is why, I think it's because the Democrats and some Big Goverment GOP folks envy the China lockdowns. They can't stand people not minding their betters.

Given full authority they would to that here in a heartbeat.

I mean look, they are still pretending masks work.

There's this:

China Covid: Chinese protesters say police seeking them out

China Covid: Chinese protesters say police seeking them out - BBC News

Oppression in communist China - Nothing new.

Zam-Zam

Senator

EatTheRich

President
What I find hilarious is how the left almost in unison told us that China's draconian covid control measures were the right way to address the pandemic. Oops!
I prefer the Vietnamese approach, but the fact is that mainland China has 4 times the population of the U.S. and was where the pandemic began but the U.S. has over 200 times as many Covid deaths.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I prefer the Vietnamese approach, but the fact is that mainland China has 4 times the population of the U.S. and was where the pandemic began but the U.S. has over 200 times as many Covid deaths.
Well, there's one...