• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nothing to hide in Arizona?????

Bugsy McGurk

President
If they don't find anything the mission will be have been accomplished.... satisfy Arizona citizens their election was clean. Why do you have a problem with that?
Do you think Trump’s Cyber Ninjas will be honest and declare the election a fair and square win for Biden?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Do you think Trump’s Cyber Ninjas will be honest and declare the election a fair and square win for Biden?
I would say the odds of that are ZERO ! I can't wait for the next Insurrection Picnic

So why is the right wing trying to steal an election, that they can't overturn. Just what or who do they think will take this " recount" serious besides Fox, the Greatest Loser and his shrinking, impotent cult base.

Who here thinks the margin will be within a few hundred votes OVER of what is needed to " prove" he won. Funny thing is, they are finding right wing voter fraud in these investigations in other states.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The sole purpose of this corrupted “audit” is to further mislead and rile up the gullible Trump rabble. Another attack against our nation in order to advance Dear Leader Trump.
Keep the base angry, that is the 24/7/365 plan. I think the base enjoys being miserable all the time, honestly they do enjoy it - along with constantly being lied to.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
If they don't find anything the mission will be have been accomplished.... satisfy Arizona citizens their election was clean. Why do you have a problem with that?
So two other recounts just didn't do it for you - amazing............I am sure they will do another recount if this margin of victory isn't big enough for the Greatest Loser, and the base will support that too !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The latest on the GOP’s AZ “audit” lunacy...

Chinese ballots made of bamboo?

At least they provide comic relief.

;-)
Well these guys are a LEGIT company - that no one has heard of - but yet just think if this was a democratic coup attempt and the amount of right wing uproar that would be happening - kinda like that Bengazi vs Jan 6 comparison. Do they not know sane people see those memes ?

Here is one of the bamboo ballots they found
1620301074829.png

Bugsy McGurk

President
I would say the odds of that are ZERO ! I can't wait for the next Insurrection Picnic

So why is the right wing trying to steal an election, that they can't overturn. Just what or who do they think will take this " recount" serious besides Fox, the Greatest Loser and his shrinking, impotent cult base.

Who here thinks the margin will be within a few hundred votes OVER of what is needed to " prove" he won. Funny thing is, they are finding right wing voter fraud in these investigations in other states.
Yup. The legit audits confirmed the Biden win. The sole purpose of this ludicrous “audit” is to tell more lies and breathe life into Trump’s “massive election fraud” Big Lie. His grifting campaign requires that. And most Trump cultists are just stupid enough to believe it.

Watching Trump and his rabble destroy America is very sad.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They have zero experience in elections. They are run by a guy who was part of Trump's stop the steal conspiracy bullshit. They had to be ordered to allow observers in. They filed in court to keep their methods secret.

Why would anyone find them credible?

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
They have zero experience in elections. They are run by a guy who was part of Trump's stop the steal conspiracy bullshit. They had to be ordered to allow observers in. They filed in court to keep their methods secret.

Why would anyone find them credible?
The Right Wingers and Fox will find them credible - just wait !