• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nothing Warms My Heart Like This

Yeah, you have made that perfectly clear. Its all about you, and how you can weasel out of paying off YOUR debts. Your Mom must be so proud.
Yes, that the way world works. Why do you think corporations are throwing money at trump?
They believe he benefits their self-interests.
Those tax cuts are them weaseling out of the money they owe the government, and foisting it on future generations.

TBLee

Governor
Yes, that the way world works. Why do you think corporations are throwing money at trump?
They believe he benefits their self-interests.
Those tax cuts are them weaseling out of the money they owe the government, and foisting it on future generations.
What does any of what you are rambling on about have to do with your not wanting to pay off YOUR student loans, and expecting me to fund your education? Time for you to move out of your Mom's basement and take on your responsibilities.

OldSchool

Council Member
.................... I have no expectations whatsoever that the unsubstantial people will ever coalesce and take on concentrated wealth and power. As I say, we won't even stand up when we realize our aristocracy sex traffics children.

We're too busy competing against one another to ever align. It's quite the societal subjugation mechanism, this economic system.
I'm well aware of "divide and conquer tactics" that are being put to work.