• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now that you are unplugged, Neo---

Lance Freeman

Council Member
A Commentary by Lance Freeman:

What happened to this country in the last few months should have shocked most intelligent Americans into a hightened state of awareness, and into a new reality---but did this truly happen?

What follows is a litmus test to gauge if you, the PJ reader and poster, have been successfully Unplugged by events, or are still running with the old software. In other words, are you now able to handle the truth? What you see is a portrait of the New Amerika that has been gifted to you by your rulers, and you cannot say you were not warned:

If you are going to die as a future Freedom Fighter, fighting to wrest your country away from its foreign occupiers, you might as well die with the truth as your companion. If this truth proves hard to swallow, then understand that you are still plugged into the Matrix, and only God knows when your personal Morpheus will appear to end your drugged sleep.

Keep in mind that the vast majority of soldiers who died in overseas wars (starting with Viet Nam) died either promoting a lie, or defending a lie. Most also died believing the lie. I cannot think of a more ignominious way to sacrifice a human life. Think of those they left behind: wives, children, close friends, and grieving parents, all changed forever. It is just as bad to lose an eye, a limb, or the use of your legs for the sake of a lie.

That is what comes of serving Lucifer. The United States is a Luciferian nation, ruled by Luciferian entities whose allegiance is first, to Lucifer, and second, to the secret societies they have pledged loyalty to. To those who still don't yet understand: Lucifer is the God of Freemasonry. He is also the God of the Sabbatean-Frankist Jews, who call themselves Zionists. A little research will show that the entire top tier of the Zionist leadership belongs to Freemasonry, without exception. In fact, Judaism and Freemasonry are closely intertwined. All of the rites, rituals, and degrees of Freemasonry are based on the Jewish Kabbalah.

I think it is fair to say that, as an ordinary citizen living in these United States, many secrets have been withheld from you; secrets that only the elites, and their servants further down the pyramid, are privy to. Here's one that has become obvious with time, and close observation: The State of Israel was created to serve as Lucifer's Seat of Power on Planet Earth, for it is from here (Jerusalem) that the 'Anti-Christ' will rule over the New World Order, once it has been firmly established. [For more information on this, read 'The Hidden Tyranny' by Walter White. Read also 'The Ruling Elite' by Deanna Spingola]

Donald Trump is (as were all the previous presidents before him) a 33rd Freemason and Knight Templar. Any pretense he displays toward the Christian religion is fake and purely for show. His wife Melania, and daughter Ivanka, both belong to the womens' wing of Freemasonry called 'Sisters of the Eastern Star'. The whole Trump family is tied to the secret society networks, and to the Luciferian Jesuits of Rome.

What marks the followers of Lucifer is their ability to lie, and to deceive, with a straight face, and not flinch while doing so. Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, George W. bush, and Barack Obama are perfect examples of this type of fake leadership. All have done their part in paving a highway to the New World Order tyranny. Trump is currently doing his part. You will notice he did not waste any time giving the whole of Jerusalem away to the Zionists, so that they now have a free hand to build their Third Temple on Temple Mount, on the site of Dome of the Rock. According to Jewish tradition, this Third Temple has to be built before their 'Moshiach' (i.e. the Anti-Christ) can appear to lead them to their new 'Promised Land'. You can be sure that this move was agreed to (inside secret society lodges) long before Trump was elected President.

Folks, please understand the significance of this move by Trump. Understand that the mosques on Temple Mount are now under Israeli jurisdiction--Israelis can do anything they want there. If the U.N., or anyone, protests their activities on Temple mount, they can turn around and say: "The Temple Mount belongs to us now; we can do what we like there."

Remember that Israel is a Luciferian state. It abides by the Luciferian Doctrine, which says: 'Do what thou wilt; there are no moral absolutes'. This is what makes Israel a rogue state among nations, and gives its close neighbors nightmares.

Sad to say, Americans have slept through it all, snoring away while every item of real worth has been stolen from them. Now they see very clearly what they have left---nothing but debts.

Israel is doing well, though---going from strength to strength---on its way to super-power status, and Lord of all it surveys.

"Pity the nation whose people are sheep, and whose shepherds mislead them. Pity the nation whose leaders are liars, whose sages are silenced, and whose patriots are hunted down. Pity the nation that raises not a voice, except to praise conquerors, and to acclaim the bully as hero. Pity the nation whose breath is money, and sleeps the sleep of the too-well-fed. Pity the people who allow their rights to erode, and their freedoms to be washed away. My country, tears of thee, sweet land of liberty."

Lawrence Ferlinghetti, American poet----

Last edited:

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
VERY happy to be seeing a post from you here again, Lance!!!

Please stick around and share more.

Keep in mind that the vast majority of soldiers who died in overseas wars (starting with Viet Nam) died either promoting a lie, or defending a lie. Most also died believing the lie. I cannot think of a more ignominious way to sacrifice a human life. Think of those they left behind: wives, children, close friends, and grieving parents, all changed forever.
Well said. i'd suggest it started well before Viet Name, though.

Lance Freeman

Council Member
VERY happy to be seeing a post from you here again, Lance!!!

Please stick around and share more.

Well said. i'd suggest it started well before Viet Name, though.
Quite correct, Emily. But i wanted to keep it just tight enough to get my message through; did not want to range too far. Glad to see you're still posting here.