• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now this is funny.....from Speaker Pelosi

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
McCarthy is a grade a coward and I pray Cheney runs against whomever the 24 GQP candidate is
I kind of hate taking Liz Cheney's side......considering her wretched father, but McCarthy thinks his road to being Speaker one day is to affix his lips to Trump's butt-hole and get all sexist and ugly towards the only smart woman in the House Repub caucus.

write on

Senator
McCarthy is a grade a coward and I pray Cheney runs against whomever the 24 GQP candidate is
I kind of hate taking Liz Cheney's side......considering her wretched father, but McCarthy thinks his road to being Speaker one day is to affix his lips to Trump's butt-hole and get all sexist and ugly towards the only smart woman in the House Repub caucus.
We know their game.

They keep their hold on them when they're called out for their obvious lies thinking that they can claim that they "misspoke' on facebook, et al -knowing full well that they have nothing to worry about because what they said 'first' was headline, and their pathetic retraction reaches few.

Cultists