• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now this is real crime by a politician

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No wonder even Joey's grandkids got money and why Joey wants to ban gas stoves is a crime
Meet the deep-pocketed climate nonprofit pushing gas stove ban with direct line to Biden admin, China links (msn.com)
Joey works har for China

Jack4freedom

Governor
So de-bunk it or STFU
You can't
It‘s the same story Guiiani and the two Russian mobsters Parnas and Fruman were peddling back in 2000. The source is Crooked Russian stooge Dmytri Firtash who was run out of Ukraine 10 years ago and is now a fugitive hiding out in Austria on $500 million bail. The story is pure BUNK. Comer, Grassley, Johnson and Jordan are full of shit.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It‘s the same story Guiiani and the two Russian mobsters Parnas and Fruman were peddling back in 2000. The source is Crooked Russian stooge Dmytri Firtash who was run out of Ukraine 10 years ago and is now a fugitive hiding out in Austria on $500 million bail. The story is pure BUNK. Comer, Grassley, Johnson and Jordan are full of shit.
Time will tell just as fools thought Trump would never be indicted
and the bs of Biden surrendered CD's when as is bullshit after his lawyers had went through them at Penn w/out security clearance and his crak head boy was living in the house with CD's behind the beloved Corvette

You were a Paul Drake and could find the truth Biden's are as corrupt as Trumps

Jack4freedom

Governor
and the bs of Biden surrendered CD's when as is bullshit after his lawyers had went through them at Penn w/out security clearance and his crak head boy was living in the house with CD's behind the beloved Corvette

All talk, no arrests, no indictments, no convictions. Same with Hillary after 20+ years of constant investigation and accusations by right wing blowhards on TV and scandal rags. It’s a lot easier to call someone a crook and a cheat than to actually prove it. Until I see at least an indictmen, I will assume all these accusations against Biden, Obama, Clinton, Pelosi are just more steaming bullshit.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
All talk, no arrests, no indictments, no convictions. Same with Hillary after 20+ years of constant investigation and accusations by right wing blowhards on TV and scandal rags. It’s a lot easier to call someone a crook and a cheat than to actually prove it. Until I see at least an indictmen, I will assume all these accusations against Biden, Obama, Clinton, Pelosi are just more steaming bullshit.
I'll give you one thing, you damn sure defend the corrupt mofo's as those that defend Trump

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
"Allegedly" is the 3rd word of your post.

Self-impeachment is a bitch.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I'll give you one thing, you damn sure defend the corrupt mofo's as those that defend Trump
I am pretty sure Trump is totally corrupt just by listening to HIM talk. Also the fact that he has been found to have defrauded people out of millions and forced to pay them back by a US COURT OF LAW, he was found to have run a phony charity anf forced to close it down and give back the money that was donated, he was found liable for sexually assaulting and defaming a woman, again in a U.S. COURT OF LAW and has his company was found guilty of tax fraud and other crimes in a court of law.

Those others you insist are corrupt, I’m not so sure at this point. After years of investigation not one single indictment or judgement against ANY of them. I put stock in our judicial system both criminal and civil. And I do not put much stock at all in TV and newspaper accounts accusing people including our entire law enforcement and judicial system of heinous crimes with no evidence.

I am about to read Jack Smith’s 38 page indictment tonight. I will then give my best informed opinion on it. Whenever you can back up one of the hundreds of accusations you and your buddies here have been churning out for years with a legal indictment, I will be glad to read it for veracity. Until then, I have no reasonable choice but to assume these new ones are just more bullshit like the first 95 turned out to be.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Al…this is not a new blockbuster story. Guiliani, Grassley, Ron Johnson and others have been squawking about this since 2019. Barr was AG then and did nothing. The reason is that the source of the story is a former Ukrainian oligarch who is now a fugitive out on bail for swindling billions from Ukraine. Your OP is a bunch of old stale BULLSHIT.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Biden's lawyer informed NARA as soon as they saw the cover page.

Trump fought for a year to keep classified documents and lied that he didn't have more when he had 20 more boxes...

this has been kicking around for several years. it it's true, somebody should file suit, the way they did with Trump

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I am pretty sure Trump is totally corrupt just by listening to HIM talk. Also the fact that he has been found to have defrauded people out of millions and forced to pay them back by a US COURT OF LAW, he was found to have run a phony charity anf forced to close it down and give back the money that was donated, he was found liable for sexually assaulting and defaming a woman, again in a U.S. COURT OF LAW and has his company was found guilty of tax fraud and other crimes in a court of law.

Those others you insist are corrupt, I’m not so sure at this point. After years of investigation not one single indictment or judgement against ANY of them. I put stock in our judicial system both criminal and civil. And I do not put much stock at all in TV and newspaper accounts accusing people including our entire law enforcement and judicial system of heinous crimes with no evidence.

I am about to read Jack Smith’s 38 page indictment tonight. I will then give my best informed opinion on it. Whenever you can back up one of the hundreds of accusations you and your buddies here have been churning out for years with a legal indictment, I will be glad to read it for veracity. Until then, I have no reasonable choice but to assume these new ones are just more bullshit like the first 95 turned out to be.
Of course he is as 99% before him and now in DC